PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Warriors Orochi 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-20-2008, 09:54 PM   #31
RaZeDieFox

RaZeDieFox's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerousK View Post
I've done this one multiple times and I still have yet to have the treasure appear after defeating Da Ji. I've let Himiko go all the way to the Ally base and then defeated Da Ji and it doesn't do anything. I was using Lu Bu, Guan Yu, and Orochi.

Any ideas as to why the treasure isn't showing up?
Make sure youre killing every key enemy in Da Ji's ambushes. (i.e. Miscreants, Brigands, etc etc). I did this once where an ally killed one and I didnt get the treasure, the next try I killed em all, and I got the treasure. Just run ahead of all your allies to be certain you get the kills when the ambushes appear.

**Guide Update**

Adjustment to Shu Mission 8 Battle of Wu Zhang Plains.
  • Defeating all officers and sorcerers south of the gate will teleport Taigong to the gate and he will trigger rolling rock event.
Thanks to Shadow Kisuragi for pointing this out.

100%(23): 1550 (1), 1250 (1), 1000 (20), 500 (1)

In Progress:

Last edited by RaZeDieFox; 12-20-2008 at 10:00 PM.
RaZeDieFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:02 AM   #32
Andrew14man

andrew14man's Gamercard
I just used this guide to get all the treasures, thanks man!!

Click HERE to see all my 100% Completions.
Andrew14man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 05:45 PM   #33
RaZeDieFox

RaZeDieFox's Gamercard
Good to hear it worked for ya! Congratulations on getting em all.

In Progress:
Old 02-04-2009, 01:00 AM   #34
SetsunaFSeiei
Banned User

Location: In this distorted world where everything is twisted ...

AdventCruz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Is there a way to see which treasures you unlocked ?
SetsunaFSeiei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:24 PM   #35
RaZeDieFox

RaZeDieFox's Gamercard
To find a list of which treasures you have obtained, go into your weapons screen, then into upgrade skills, once there press "Y".

In Progress:
Old 02-08-2009, 04:55 AM   #36
SetsunaFSeiei
Banned User

Location: In this distorted world where everything is twisted ...

AdventCruz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaZeDieFox View Post
To find a list of which treasures you have obtained, go into your weapons screen, then into upgrade skills, once there press "Y".
[Tears up his newly hand written list xD]
SetsunaFSeiei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:39 PM   #37
RaZeDieFox

RaZeDieFox's Gamercard
Heh... Yea I didnt know how to check for awhile either.

In Progress:
Old 04-15-2009, 08:24 PM   #38
Geckyy

Geckyy's Gamercard
Just got all treasures (yay!) , am about halfway through dream mode stages.
Most dream mode stages are ridiculously easy if you use the most beefed up character of the three you get or beef up one character with the experience you got from the last stage
Just a hint there.
Geckyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 11:07 AM   #39
Captain Ashton

CommanderAshton's Gamercard
Nice Guide. I might finally be able to get all the treasures.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:28 PM   #40
evilman1000

EviIR's Gamercard
Just got my last treasure. Awsome guide man thanks it helped a lot.

evilman1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 02:30 PM   #41
BlackDragon

BlakeTheDrake's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerousK View Post
I've done this one multiple times and I still have yet to have the treasure appear after defeating Da Ji. I've let Himiko go all the way to the Ally base and then defeated Da Ji and it doesn't do anything. I was using Lu Bu, Guan Yu, and Orochi.

Any ideas as to why the treasure isn't showing up?
I had the same problem with the Battle of Odani Castle, so I checked another guide, and found out that there's a time-limit! And a fairly tight one at that. So you not only have to do all of the above, you have to do it QUICKLY. Ignore the enemy-spewing Gates, and any officers you're not specifically forced to fight, and use pausing to skip through long conversations quickly - that is, once an officer starts talking, hit Start and wait for them to finish, then hit start to return to the game - you save precious seconds that way, since there's a LOT of long-winded chatter in this mission. (And, of course, use Sun Wukong for his stupidly-high movement-speed. You might want to switch to someone else when fighting officers, though, since he has a lot of cooldown after most of his moves - or, alternately, get used to using jump-canceling.

(Oh, and you don't have to let Himiko get anywhere - she just has to have spawned before you kill Da Ji. Again, pausing is your friend...)

The guide I read said that you had to take down the last Sorcerer, and then Da Ji, within 7 minutes. I managed it in just under 8, and still got the treasure, though, so I suspect that 8 is the cutoff.

Should probably update the list with it.

77777 reached - 17/11-2011
Next goal: 99999!

Last edited by BlackDragon; 07-22-2009 at 02:33 PM.
BlackDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:56 AM   #42
RaZeDieFox

RaZeDieFox's Gamercard
I got this treasure taking my time pretty much. Im almost certain I didnt fulfill the requirements in under 8 minutes or whatever the supposed time limit is and yet I still got the treasure.

In Progress:
Old 11-03-2009, 11:35 PM   #43
bazariah

BaZaRiaH's Gamercard
just want to say thanks to the creator of this guide, your knowledge has been invaluble to me and has saved me a load of time, many thanks
Old 01-11-2010, 11:45 PM   #44
the_wizard_666

Tervaskanto's Gamercard
Yet another thank you to the writer of this guide. I was down to my final 4 treasures needed and the other guides I've read were poorly written. This was the first one that was ever really useful to me, so it's greatly appreciated. Thank you

the_wizard_666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 02:04 AM   #45
RaZeDieFox

RaZeDieFox's Gamercard
Glad to see people are still coming to this thread and using my guide. Glad to be of help to everyone. Now I just need to quit being lazy and get my last achievements for this game lol.

In Progress:
Old 03-02-2010, 05:46 PM   #46
Quidac

Quidac's Gamercard
mmmh - ive got a problem with
8. Battle of Guan Du-
Treasure Criteria: Seize the frontlines and carry out the ambush within 9 minutes of the start of the battle, afterwards defeat Himiko within 1 minute 40 seconds of her appearance.

i capured the garrisons and killed himiko within 9 mins (and himiko on sight as she was appearing) and still i couldn't find the treasure can someone specify the location ... ive done this 5 times in the row now and it sucks that i couldn't find it.

- oh and to make himiko appear you only need to kill masamune date (inside the first castle), keiji maeda (outside of the last garrison on the way to help nagahide niwa) and sima yi (in the middle of the map on the way back to the south) and if the 3 garrisons are captured, himiko will appear the most southern spawnpoint - if your fast enough you catch her when shes appearing.

EDIT.
done - found a good vid on youtube for this mission.

by the way good guide- got all treasures so far.

Last edited by Quidac; 03-04-2010 at 12:27 PM.
Quidac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:00 PM   #47
Warherokrissy

Warherokrissy's Gamercard
thanks this guide has made this achievement much easier to get
Warherokrissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 11:37 AM   #48
Geckyy

Geckyy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDragon View Post
I had the same problem with the Battle of Odani Castle, so I checked another guide, and found out that there's a time-limit! And a fairly tight one at that. So you not only have to do all of the above, you have to do it QUICKLY. Ignore the enemy-spewing Gates, and any officers you're not specifically forced to fight, and use pausing to skip through long conversations quickly - that is, once an officer starts talking, hit Start and wait for them to finish, then hit start to return to the game - you save precious seconds that way, since there's a LOT of long-winded chatter in this mission. (And, of course, use Sun Wukong for his stupidly-high movement-speed. You might want to switch to someone else when fighting officers, though, since he has a lot of cooldown after most of his moves - or, alternately, get used to using jump-canceling.

(Oh, and you don't have to let Himiko get anywhere - she just has to have spawned before you kill Da Ji. Again, pausing is your friend...)

The guide I read said that you had to take down the last Sorcerer, and then Da Ji, within 7 minutes. I managed it in just under 8, and still got the treasure, though, so I suspect that 8 is the cutoff.

Should probably update the list with it.
Didn't realise that, wasn't really paying attention to time when I got this treasure, was killing everything pretty fast anyway. Thanks for the warning though.

EDIT:Realised I haven't mentioned this yet, but thanks to RaZeDieFox for making this brilliant guide and helping pretty much tons of people get the acquire all treasures achievement.

Just a quick note: have you made any more guides other than this one? Just wondering.

Geckyy - Moving Onwards And Upwards, Every Step Of The Way.

Last edited by Geckyy; 10-16-2010 at 11:42 AM.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:26 AM   #49
RaZeDieFox

RaZeDieFox's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geckyy View Post
Realised I haven't mentioned this yet, but thanks to RaZeDieFox for making this brilliant guide and helping pretty much tons of people get the acquire all treasures achievement.

Just a quick note: have you made any more guides other than this one? Just wondering.
Thanks bro, appreciate it . Thanks to you as well for the helpful input you put in as well.

But anyways, nah this is pretty much the only one Ive made, most of the time I dont play games quick enough after they come out to make any guides before someone else does. With this game, I didnt like any guides around the net, so I made this guide. Replaying every treasure scenario, pausing to write down key enemies, times etc etc.

If they come out with Orochi 3, which I doubt unfortunately , Ill probably make some sort of guide for that if need be.

In Progress:

Last edited by RaZeDieFox; 10-22-2010 at 08:31 AM.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:36 PM   #50
Geckyy

Geckyy's Gamercard
Quote:
Thanks bro, appreciate it . Thanks to you as well for the helpful input you put in as well.

But anyways, nah this is pretty much the only one Ive made, most of the time I dont play games quick enough after they come out to make any guides before someone else does. With this game, I didnt like any guides around the net, so I made this guide. Replaying every treasure scenario, pausing to write down key enemies, times etc etc.

If they come out with Orochi 3, which I doubt unfortunately , Ill probably make some sort of guide for that if need be.
Speaking of Orochi 3.....

Geckyy - Moving Onwards And Upwards, Every Step Of The Way.
Old 01-14-2013, 12:05 PM   #51
freedomgeass

Assassiness7's Gamercard
OK what am i doing wrong?

i have been trying to get this of the last 2 hours following the guide getting all three small garrisons and also the for in around 3 min and then i have been killing Himiko in just under 3 seconds of her spawning what am i doing wrong?

warriors orochi 3 guide plz

Last edited by freedomgeass; 01-14-2013 at 12:08 PM.
freedomgeass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:02 AM   #52
RaZeDieFox

RaZeDieFox's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geckyy View Post
Speaking of Orochi 3.....
Heh, I'm so behind with good games that have been coming out . I still have yet to grab Orochi 3. I'll try and grab it soon.

In Progress:
Old 03-16-2013, 12:57 PM   #53
Theodorable

Quote:
Make sure you kill all 9 officers before they are turned into allies, and then kill Sun Wukong as soon as he appears. Just be sure you're not killing sorcerers before you kill the enemy officers they control. To be safe you could always kill each of the 9 officers without killing any sorcerers, just to be sure you get them all. Also at the same time, remember none of your allies can die.
I too am having a problem with this treasure.

However, I've noticed that the sorcerers won't appear until you've killed each of the officers they control once. And the final sorcerer won't appear until you've killed each officer once AND Sun Wukong, so I don't think it's possible to turn all 9 officers into allies until Sun Wukong is killed.

I've done this level about 8 times now and still no treasure. :/ Allies are surviving, officers all dead, but nothing! Also I've changed characters many times so I can't be using one that stops something from triggering.
Theodorable is offline   Reply With Quote