Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Saints Row 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-16-2008, 09:31 PM   #1
Suki

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
terrible minimap

ive played this now for 2 hours in coop initially i was disapointed after playing gta 4 so much but then i began to enjoy the overall zanyness of it all with the only real gripes of is there no fast travel to locations like the taxis in gta4 and maybe most annoying is the crap minimap thats basically useless as when u r going fast it does not zoom out so the corners on the gps come and go and u miss the turn and constantly have to turn around or watch the minimap like a hawk. the lack of fast travel could be come a real pain in the ass later in the game.
Suki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:08 PM   #2
laundryman

Send a message via AIM to laundryman

a laundryman's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Yeah, there is a number for a cab. My friend told me the number but I forgot to write it down.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:23 AM   #3
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Is it like the first game where you ring the number you see on the taxi? I hope it has a lot of those random phone numbers in too that you ring up .

Oh, Suki...You have the same name as my cat!
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 03:12 AM   #4
reduce

taxi

reduce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 04:25 AM   #5
themishkin

UltraBlumkin07's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
ive played this now for 2 hours in coop initially i was disapointed after playing gta 4 so much but then i began to enjoy the overall zanyness of it all with the only real gripes of is there no fast travel to locations like the taxis in gta4 and maybe most annoying is the crap minimap thats basically useless as when u r going fast it does not zoom out so the corners on the gps come and go and u miss the turn and constantly have to turn around or watch the minimap like a hawk. the lack of fast travel could be come a real pain in the ass later in the game.

This isn't exactly a high quality game... It has frozen on me 5 times since I got it, and I can't tell you how many times I've had to restart missions due to NPCs fucking up what they are supposed to do. It took me 4 tries just to finish the "shoot everything on the farm from a helicopter" mission because when you chase the guys in the cars, one of them would not follow the pack, so my stupid pilot would slowly fly around in circles, but never get to our last target... it's really frustrating because I do want to play this game.