PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org

Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > RPG > Infinite Undiscovery
Subscribe    Donate
Infinite Undiscovery
Quick links
Latest news
May 22, 2008 Infinite Undiscovery Gets a Release Date
May 21, 2008 New Infinite Undiscovery Trailer
Sep 24, 2007 First look at Infinite Undiscovery
Sep 21, 2007 New Infinite Undiscovery Trailer

Old 07-15-2012, 03:48 AM   #1
zhoban

Gamertag: zhoban
Getting every achievement question

I was getting ready to start my playthrough and I had a question

I read the Road Map and I was curious about how close I should follow it. On my first time through, should I only go after Barrel of Lulz, On the Run, Rock, Stock and Barrel, Capell to the Rescue, Guardian, For the Children, Reckless Driver, The Tide of Battle, Imperial Guard and Marathon Man or are there any other achievements I should go for on my first time through?

"I was weak, that's why I needed you. I needed someone to punish me for my sins. But that's all over now, I know the truth. Now it's time to end this." - James Sunderland (Silent Hill 2)

zhoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:35 AM   #2
Jak_G_93

By just playing the game you will get a number of them, if you are intending to play through on Infinity for the 1g achievement, then you would be getting level 6 in most of the IC's which would net you a number of the other achievements. All the ones you listed are the missable ones, but you have a number of attempts to get them. There are quite a large number of storyline achievements, and when you go through infinity, the achievements for making certain things like the Holy Grail, you might as well get on the highest difficult playthrough that you do.

Most of the achievements you will have left provided you get the ones you listed can be done at any time, bar Compulsive. Need to play with the idea of that in mind as there are quite a few missable achievements.
Jak_G_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:35 PM   #3
kattw

Gamertag: kattw
Yeah, especially if you use any crafting to generate money, you'll automatically get a lot of achievements. The recommended ones are just the ones that get significantly tougher to get when enemies have more HP, so they're the ones you want to go out of your way to try for.
kattw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 11:37 PM   #4
gildedtalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jak_G_93 View Post
There are quite a large number of storyline achievements, and when you go through infinity, the achievements for making certain things like the Holy Grail, you might as well get on the highest difficult playthrough that you do.
This is horrible advice, you shouldn't bother creating those items on higher difficulties

Compulsive is a lot easier and faster on Normal mode
gildedtalon is offline   Reply With Quote