PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > RPG > Infinite Undiscovery
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-04-2011, 08:27 AM   #391
SlowChemical XV

SlowChemical XV's Gamercard
*gulp* About to start this achievement. Thanks a ton for the guide, I'm sure staggering amounts of work went into it. Appreciate it all!
SlowChemical XV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 04:53 PM   #392
Bighugetiger

Big Huge Tiger's Gamercard
How many hours did you put into this to get "Compulsive"? Sometimes these achievements seem more like sentences of labor. In a way, I wish achievements did not even exist and we could go back to the day where in an RPG you focuses on the story and character building not arbitrary things like how fast you can do something. I find myself totally leaving the narrative when I focus on achievements.
Bighugetiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 12:27 AM   #393
R4ndom Gren4de

Perdipt's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighugetiger View Post
How many hours did you put into this to get "Compulsive"? Sometimes these achievements seem more like sentences of labor. In a way, I wish achievements did not even exist and we could go back to the day where in an RPG you focuses on the story and character building not arbitrary things like how fast you can do something. I find myself totally leaving the narrative when I focus on achievements.
Compulsive takes about 50-70 hours depending on the difficulty that you're playing on.
R4ndom Gren4de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:17 PM   #394
StealthySmokey

StealthySmokey's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide!

Got one question about the QUEST: Old Ring, Do I do it after the castle Prevent? because when I tried talking to the guy after I finished the shrine he didn't ask for anything, even when I talked to the dog nothing was asked.
StealthySmokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 06:31 PM   #395
rictus8791

Arrgghh

I am a new member and I can't access the interactive list. I just finished Castle Prevant and want to start keeping track before it becomes too much of a mess!
rictus8791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:36 AM   #396
StealthySmokey

Quote:
Originally Posted by rictus8791 View Post
I am a new member and I can't access the interactive list. I just finished Castle Prevant and want to start keeping track before it becomes too much of a mess!
You have to post 5 times, in order to have access to some stuff. I guess there has been spam bot problems or something of some sort haha
Old 03-24-2011, 04:05 AM   #397
Jealous Rage

Jealous Rage's Gamercard
I wish I had found this earlier. Thanks for all your hard work!
Jealous Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:53 AM   #398
Jealous Rage

Jealous Rage's Gamercard
However, even after I have posted more than 5 times, I am still unable to access the checklist. Am I missing something?
Old 03-25-2011, 03:24 AM   #399
Jealous Rage

Jealous Rage's Gamercard
Hey StealthySmokey, where about in SK are you from?
Old 03-25-2011, 06:14 PM   #400
StealthySmokey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jealous Rage View Post
However, even after I have posted more than 5 times, I am still unable to access the checklist. Am I missing something?
It says you only posted 3 times so far. 2 more to go lol

And I'm from Saskatoon.
Old 03-27-2011, 03:06 AM   #401
Jealous Rage

Jealous Rage's Gamercard
oh so it means i have to post 5 times in THIS forum.... (oops).
And that's awesome, as am I. Small world to find someone from s'toon AND that posts on the same forum.
Old 03-27-2011, 04:45 PM   #402
Jealous Rage

Jealous Rage's Gamercard
So what do you think of infinite?
Old 03-27-2011, 06:05 PM   #403
StealthySmokey

Ya, that's pretty cool! I only met one other person from Saskatoon before from games. But most people I meet are usually from other provinces or something.

I like it, especially the story-line! I'm just trying to get done all the achievements I missed in normal, hopefully I get compulsive done in this run. You?
Old 03-28-2011, 02:47 AM   #404
Jealous Rage

Jealous Rage's Gamercard
I think it's great too. I'm on my second play through at the moment and going after the compulsive and filthy rich achievements. I assume it will take me forever but i guess that is what happens when you're meticulous like I am. I actually am wondering if I am even doing this achievement right though. It says in the guide I need to get all items in the game but it also says I do not need to have all items at once to get the achievement. BUT when i look in the compulsive guide or the checklist, it says I do need to have all items at once. So which is it?
Old 03-28-2011, 03:39 AM   #405
StealthySmokey

ya, I'm thinking of doing filthy rich on this run too, I wonder how long it will take me to finish these achievements. Since I'm usually busy with school. Hint why my gamer score is so low, way to much to do! I can't wait till I'm done! haha I actually just started doing achievements, so this will probably be my first 1000, that is if I make it to the final boss on the hardest mode.

Quote:
It says in the guide I need to get all items in the game but it also says I do not need to have all items at once to get the achievement. BUT when i look in the compulsive guide or the checklist, it says I do need to have all items at once. So which is it?
The way I figured is you do need all the items, you just don't need all of them in your inventory at once. Since you use the quest items for getting other things, so it's kind of impossible on having every item in your inventory. Does that help?
Old 03-28-2011, 06:13 AM   #406
Jealous Rage

Jealous Rage's Gamercard
Yes it does. I was worried that I had messed up on this achievement already by finishing those quests and removing those certain items. Thanks for the help!
And I know what you mean about the school thing. The last couple of years have made it difficult to actually thoroughly play a game through. But since it's my last year and I have no more real classes, I've been doing catch up with all the games I've played.
Old 03-28-2011, 02:52 PM   #407
StealthySmokey

No problem, glad to be of help!
Lucky! I still got maybe 2 - 3 more years to go at the U of S, what are you taking? At the U of S?
Old 03-29-2011, 01:15 AM   #408
Jealous Rage

Jealous Rage's Gamercard
Yes at the U of S. And I'm in Chemistry. U?
Old 03-29-2011, 02:35 AM   #409
StealthySmokey

Cool, I'm in second year Computer Science and getting a minor in Astronomy. Interesting stuff!
Old 04-13-2011, 03:49 PM   #410
BahamutZ

BahamutZ's Gamercard
Ok so compulsive didn't unlock even though I have 100% on the checklist. Can someone tell me if I have to open every treasure chest? even though I have all the items anyway. I don't know know what else it could be since i followed the guide and checklist religiously. I even unequipped all my weapons to see if it would pop.
BahamutZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 01:28 AM   #411
BahamutZ

BahamutZ's Gamercard
Yeah unless you literally have to pop open every treasure chest even if they are not unique items, then this achievement is glitched for me. I do not see anything at all that I missed.
BahamutZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 03:54 AM   #412
StealthySmokey

Hmm, that sucks. I'm not to sure, there's a possibility you checked off one that you didn't actually find or made. Reading some of these other posts, they rechecked the lists and crossed out the ones they know for sure they did and remade the ones they weren't so sure about.

I'm not done yet, but getting close.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:33 AM   #413
simon281

SimonSez U Lose's Gamercard
i really should look at the achieve guides when i start playing but i hate seeing spoilers though
simon281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 02:17 PM   #414
K0ZUKA

K0ZUKA's Gamercard
The first time I tried for this I broke a unique item 37hours in and then saved instead of reloaded LOL. No previous saves either, this time I'll learn from my mistakes
K0ZUKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 06:53 PM   #415
olcha

thanks for this list hopefully ill get this on my next play through XD
olcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:44 PM   #416
Makaveli Ken

Makaveli Ken's Gamercard
thanks too, i'll do make in my infinite party!
Makaveli Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:38 AM   #417
Jigamafre

Pyro Jigamafre's Gamercard
Can all of the items for crafting be found in the SG minus the Balsa Wood and Fructus Herb??
Jigamafre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:25 AM   #418
shotyshogun

shotyshogun's Gamercard
Smile

Thanks for making this guide! it is really going to help me alot in getting this annoyingly hard achievement. If anyone needs a good checklist for the items in the game but is having trouble with interactive tool, try looking at this guide http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/9356...ery/faqs/56519 and good luck!
shotyshogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 02:30 PM   #419
gunsangoku

thank for guide
gunsangoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:35 PM   #420
shotyshogun

shotyshogun's Gamercard
OK WHAT THE HELL! I followed this Split's AND the interactive checklist TO THE LETTER. I didnt even add items until i had saved with them, made no rookie didnt remove balmung and ect mistakes, and as soon as I beat the ethereal queen.... nothing..... why
shotyshogun is offline   Reply With Quote