Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Fable 2
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2013, 03:27 AM   #1
fastpitch41

ifastpitch41's Gamercard
Could Someone Help?

Hi everyone! I'm pretty sure no one plays this game anymore but if anyone would be willing to dust it off and give me a hand I would really appreciate it! I need help getting the last two achievements on this game (Both from the See the Future DLC): The Combatant and the Fowl Player. The Combatant I can technically get myself, but if anyone would be willing to help ("see another hero do so") that would be awesome! I'm more worried about the Fowl Player achievement. It is impossible for me to get this by myself, so if anyone either has a chicken suit they would let me borrow/ trade for or if they would allow me to "see another hero do so" that would be awesome. If anyone can help either message me on here, on xbox live (my gamertag is ifastpitch41), or respond to this post. I really want a true 100% on this game, thank you in advance!
Fable 2 (1320/1350)
L.A. Noire (1400/1400)
LEGO Indiana Jones (1000/1000)
UNO (200/200)

Currently Playing
Grand Theft Auto IV
Old 12-31-2013, 02:36 PM   #2
Maj0rWhal3WankR

Maj0rWhal3WankR's Gamercard
The Combatant

I can help you with The Combatant. My friend and I did it at his house without really trying so it shouldn't be too much of a challenge. I don't have a chicken suit though so you'll have to have someone else for that.

Also do you still have all the dolls? While we're in the same game it would be much appreciated if you handed them off to me for a minute or two (after I figure out which store you buy the Hero Doll from) and I'd give them right back.

My tag is Maj0rWhal3WankR
Old 12-31-2013, 11:28 PM   #3
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Please use the achievement trading thread. Thanks.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Closed Thread