Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Fable 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-22-2008, 11:26 AM   #61
Webb
Ninja Editor

Webb x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Front Page   x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   PAX Meet 2010   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff - Administrator   10,000 posts   Submit - Gold   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by satconcook View Post
As for The Teaser - 5

What I did is found a group of bandits in Brightwood, killed them down to the last one and then ran around some trees and branches till he was stuck. Then performed a Rude, a Scary, a Fun, and a Flirty expression with him. I made him angry, scared, jolly, and confused. Got the achievement and killed him.

As for the last gargoyle in Fairfax gardens, you have to buy the castle for 1,000,000 million gold and he is hiding in the library.

As for your Brightwood key, I think it is just off of brightwood tower. As you are going in the back, the wall is broken, you can jump from there into what looks like a smaller borken tower. I don't recall for sure, but I have 5/5 and that was one of them odd places.

And yes, I have 7/6 keys in Wraithmarsh. I am at 49 keys but missing 2.

Another bloodstone key is in the water, at the end of the dock near the sink hole, under the crane.
Will add shortly.

Question - At what point can you buy the castle?

Added.

That sucks.

Added.

Cheers. Not many left for the gargoyles and keys guide part now

Marge: Have you noticed any change in Bart
Homer: New glasses?
Marge: Noooo... He looks like something maybe disturbing him
Homer: Probably misses his old glasses
Marge: We could get more involved in Bart's activities, but then I'd be afraid of smothering him
Homer: Yeah, and then we'd get the chair.
Marge: That's not what I meant!
Homer: It was Marge, admit it.
Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:20 PM   #62
partymonkey44

MantisToboganMD's Gamercard
awesome guide. Thanks for the info.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:25 PM   #63
Lomas666

Lomas666's Gamercard
IIRC the last key at the cemetary is inside the Shelley Crypt behind a breakable wall.
Lomas666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:39 PM   #64
Webb
Ninja Editor

Webb x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Front Page   x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   PAX Meet 2010   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff - Administrator   10,000 posts   Submit - Gold   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomas666 View Post
IIRC the last key at the cemetary is inside the Shelley Crypt behind a breakable wall.
Indeed you are correct. Just went to check it out and found it. Much appreciated. Great first post Welcome to the site.

Just need one more key from Bloodstone and it's done then (the other gargoyle is in the library of the Fairfield mansion (just going to do a better guide to it). Is the last Bloodstone key in Reaver's cave or house, does anyone know?

Marge: We could get more involved in Bart's activities, but then I'd be afraid of smothering him
Old 10-22-2008, 12:48 PM   #65
ZER0444

o0 Juked 0o's Gamercard
Okay Webb I think you need the same one as me, I believe that it is behind the door in the cemetry part of Bloodstone (near the demon door), I was playing for 2 hours with littlejay2o02 last night and he has that door open but I do not - I think it's glitched and will require a restart because of the fact that I think you need to open the door by using the expression statue but it says I have already done so, hope this helps!
ZER0444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:53 PM   #66
ThePumpkinKing

The Winter King's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:

The Executioner
Sacrifice ten people in the Temple of Shadows, or see another Hero do so.

The Temple of Shadows can be found in Rookridge; the huge castle looking building out to see. Simply gain access by eating 5 crunchy chicks in front of the door keeper and you will gain access. Then downstairs, you'll find the wheel of sacrifice. What you have to do then is get 10 people down there to sacrifice.

Not everyone will follow you, it depends on your status. I personally was on an evil run through so everyone was a bit weary, but I gathered up all the homeless. Firstly, groups are allowed, I was going in groups of 4. Secondly, they must die; one of the options on the wheel turns them in to prostitutes. Pull the lever again if it lands on that.
So..... I just completed the quest to defend the Temple of Light from the attack by the temple of shadow. And now the followers from the temple of shadow are all dead. This is before leaving for the spire to find garth. So, what's the deal? Am I screwed out of getting the achievement in this playthrough? Or will I still be able to get this achievement at some point later on?

If the achievement needs to be done before taking this quest, you may want to mention that in the description.
Resident Evil 5
ThePumpkinKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:58 PM   #67
Lomas666

Lomas666's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZER0444 View Post
Okay Webb I think you need the same one as me, I believe that it is behind the door in the cemetry part of Bloodstone (near the demon door), I was playing for 2 hours with littlejay2o02 last night and he has that door open but I do not - I think it's glitched and will require a restart because of the fact that I think you need to open the door by using the expression statue but it says I have already done so, hope this helps!
Got that one confirmed from a friend of mine. It's indeed behind the door close to the demon door. Mine bugged out aswell.

Luckily I was able to get the acheivement anyways due to the 7/6 keys in Wraithmarch
Old 10-22-2008, 01:01 PM   #68
ZER0444

o0 Juked 0o's Gamercard
Any idea where the 7th would be? I've got them all I guess, or is there a guide with 7?
ZER0444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:35 PM   #69
AhrenAKADan

AhrenTheDroog's Gamercard
I can confirm that the key behind the pub IS available after beating the game (I chose family, if that matters.)
AhrenAKADan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:44 PM   #70
Webb
Ninja Editor

Webb x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomas666 View Post
Got that one confirmed from a friend of mine. It's indeed behind the door close to the demon door. Mine bugged out aswell.

Luckily I was able to get the acheivement anyways due to the 7/6 keys in Wraithmarch
Are you sure? Cause I've opened the door and there is nothing there

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhrenAKADan View Post
I can confirm that the key behind the pub IS available after beating the game (I chose family, if that matters.)
But only if you choose family. That's all I'm saying because otherwise I'm getting in to spoiler territory

Old 10-22-2008, 02:04 PM   #71
Lomas666

Lomas666's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webb View Post
Are you sure? Cause I've opened the door and there is nothing there
Not 100% sure since I haven't seen it with my own eyes. Doing a second playthrough atm, will keep my eyes open when I get to Bloodstone.
Old 10-22-2008, 02:13 PM   #72
tabion360

Tabion 360's Gamercard
Quote:
The Gargoyle - 25
Find the gargoyles' legendary treasure.

There are 50 gargoyles that need to be shot and 50 keys that need to be collected throughout Albion.

- In order to get the gargoyles, you'll need to upgrade your Skill, Dextrous Styles to level 2 for the Aimed Ranged Attack which allows you to manually aim using the left thumbstick. Once you have this, the gargoyles will hurl abuse at you when you are within a close proximity, so with that and these guides, you should get most of these with ease.

Once you shoot down increments of 10, you can head down to the Gargoyle Trove to collect your prize. The Gargoyle Trove is directly under the Bowerstone Market bridge, look for the ripple. The prizes are as follows:

10 Gargoyles = Dog Tricks! The Growl
20 Gargoyles = Potion of Life
30 Gargoyles = Emerald x 3
40 Gargoyles = 10,000 Gold
50 Gargoyles =

- In order to get the silver keys, I recommend upgrading the dog's treasure hunting skills as much as possible to assist. That, coupled with the guide below, should net you 50 keys.
50 Gargoyles = i forgot already lol a ruby i think?

any ways after that u run across the path and open the chest to find a Rotten Apple

Smash the wall behind the chest which leads to the real treasure

"The Rammer"

an uber cross bow
tabion360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:06 PM   #73
xXI A ROD IXx

WyH x Grimmjow's Gamercard
Ive did that sharpshooter achievement so many times but it still wont give me the achievement. What am I doing wrong?

xXI A ROD IXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:17 PM   #74
DR3AMR

Quote:
Co-Op Achievements

The Companions - 10

Perform a perfect co-op expression.

Join together with a friend for this one. Find someone to use this on first and foremost (try a populated area) and then select the same person, doing the same action and extending it to finish at the same time. Do that and the achievement should unlock.

Hey guys...first time poster - long time lurker.

Has anyone gotten this achievement? A buddy and I tried it for a good 15 minutes last night and couldn't get it. Any suggestions beyond the above description?
DR3AMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:44 PM   #75
ThePumpkinKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePumpkinKing View Post
So..... I just completed the quest to defend the Temple of Light from the attack by the temple of shadow. And now the followers from the temple of shadow are all dead. This is before leaving for the spire to find garth. So, what's the deal? Am I screwed out of getting the achievement in this playthrough? Or will I still be able to get this achievement at some point later on?

If the achievement needs to be done before taking this quest, you may want to mention that in the description.
Webb? Anyone?
Resident Evil 5
Old 10-22-2008, 04:45 PM   #76
martdude16

KILL3R N4SH's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Great guide, this will help loads when I get the game tomorrow or Friday.

martdude16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:47 PM   #77
PapercutsGB

Quote:
Webb? Anyone?
HAHA

Samething happend to me and i was wondering if I was screwed from this achievment. My guess is yes, No biggy I don't think it will take me too long to redo it correctly on a second run.
PapercutsGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:54 PM   #78
Webb
Ninja Editor

Webb x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR3AMR View Post
Hey guys...first time poster - long time lurker.

Has anyone gotten this achievement? A buddy and I tried it for a good 15 minutes last night and couldn't get it. Any suggestions beyond the above description?[/left]
It's actually trickier than it sounds. Were you selecting the same person? And I think you need to end it at the same time as well (both on green as well).

Quote:
Webb? Anyone?
Ha ha, oh dear, I didn't know that That could affect the guide then, because there are gargoyles in the Temple of Shadows ... Can you still get in?

Old 10-22-2008, 05:11 PM   #79
xENVxGAMERSKREW

Send a message via ICQ to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via AIM to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via MSN to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via Yahoo to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via Skype™ to xENVxGAMERSKREW

xENVxGAMERSKREW's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Niice guide its going smoothly... just one question there was a trail that was on the ground that lead me to the next place etc.. does this only happen in the begining and when you get more into it it stops? Or is it that if you click on one of your missions this pops up?
Old 10-22-2008, 05:23 PM   #80
ThePumpkinKing

Quote:
Ha ha, oh dear, I didn't know that That could affect the guide then, because there are gargoyles in the Temple of Shadows ... Can you still get in?
Yes, you can still go into the temple itself. But it's completely deserted. Reason being that after I crushed them in Oakfield, I received a message telling me that the remaining members of the organization disbanded.

Anyway, when you're in the temple, you can still pull the lever in front of the wheel. But I haven't tested with a villager to see if I can make the sacrifices..... I'll get on that. But I'd imagine since the quest to make sacrifices is no longer an active one, I'm probably screwed.

I'll double check though. And update when I have an answer one way or another.
Resident Evil 5
Old 10-22-2008, 05:46 PM   #81
Jobz007

JoBz007's Gamercard
Hey guys, I'm having a bit of trouble getting the last gargoyle in Bowerstone Market. It's the one in the small area behind the caravan. I took the caravan to Oakvale, fast traveled back and the caravan was back in place, blocking the way. Tried Westcliffe as well, am I doing something wrong?
Jobz007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:50 PM   #82
Webb
Ninja Editor

Webb x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobz007 View Post
Hey guys, I'm having a bit of trouble getting the last gargoyle in Bowerstone Market. It's the one in the small area behind the caravan. I took the caravan to Oakvale, fast traveled back and the caravan was back in place, blocking the way. Tried Westcliffe as well, am I doing something wrong?
That is weird. It moved the first time I tried it. Try taking it further away or making sure you have all the other area's gargoyles before.

Old 10-22-2008, 05:57 PM   #83
DR3AMR

Quote:
It's actually trickier than it sounds. Were you selecting the same person? And I think you need to end it at the same time as well (both on green as well).
Yeah, we selected the same person.

Could you clarify whether or not you both need to start at the same time? Or is it just finishing at the same time?
DR3AMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:08 PM   #84
Webb
Ninja Editor

Webb x360a's Gamercard

In all honesty, I couldn't tell you. I don't think we started at the same time but we definitely finished at the same time. Does it however take in to account someone's perfect location? Try that and see what happens

Also, the Gargoyle and Key part of the guide is fully complete now.

The Ruler of Albion achieve, can someone tell me whether this is "real estate" like the description says, or that it just means gold? I know you'll need to get a lot of real estate to get that much, but if you get 2.5 million gold, does it still count. I ask because I got mine in Zero's game earlier when searching for keys

Old 10-22-2008, 06:15 PM   #85
o0 TommyGuns 0o

o0 TommyGuns 0o's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
just wondering is it possible to keep playing and finish the other achievements after u finish the main story
Old 10-22-2008, 06:17 PM   #86
Carterini

Carterini's Gamercard
As far as i thought it was the amount of gold you used buying buildings and the amount of money you got from them combined. But i'm unsure.

{Insert cool quote when ready}
Carterini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:20 PM   #87
Webb
Ninja Editor

Webb x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0 TommyGuns 0o View Post
just wondering is it possible to keep playing and finish the other achievements after u finish the main story
Yes it's still possible to play the game after you finish the story, but some achievements are better off doing before you finish it. Without giving spoilers away, I'd personally get the keys and the Completionist achievement. Although, in all honesty, your better off playing it through normally and doing an achievement run through after.

Oh and cheers Carter.

Old 10-22-2008, 06:30 PM   #88
Carterini

Carterini's Gamercard
I guess that would explain why you got it randomnly anyways. You were obviously questing or w/e and the 5 minute money had appeared therefore ticking your real estate over to the right amount giving you the achievement. I also believe that the money you have is included in this.

{Insert cool quote when ready}
Carterini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:44 PM   #89
AhrenAKADan

AhrenTheDroog's Gamercard
Definitely going to have to find out why if you don't choose family. Either way, all gargoyles are available post-game, though I had about half the keys before I started.

Anyway, I've bought about every last piece of land and am running around getting some 27000 every "paycheck." I might get it after buying the Castle.

Now, could someone who's got the Completionist achievement tell us what the missing expressions in Fun/Scary are? I have friggin' Extort, but both the fun and one of the Scary ones are missing? Do I need to go be hella' good/lower rent/etc after I buy the castle?

Last edited by AhrenAKADan; 10-22-2008 at 06:57 PM.
AhrenAKADan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 07:01 PM   #90
Webb
Ninja Editor

Webb x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carterini View Post
I guess that would explain why you got it randomnly anyways. You were obviously questing or w/e and the 5 minute money had appeared therefore ticking your real estate over to the right amount giving you the achievement. I also believe that the money you have is included in this.
Oh no, if you're in someone else's co-op game and they have it, you get it. Sucks, but it's true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhrenAKADan View Post
Definitely going to have to find out why if you don't choose family. Either way, all gargoyles are available post-game, though I had about half the keys before I started.

Anyway, I've bought about every last piece of land and am running around getting some 27000 every "paycheck." I might get it after buying the Castle.

Now, could someone who's got the Completionist achievement tell us what the missing expressions in Fun/Scary are? I have friggin' Extort, but both the fun and one of the Scary ones are missing? Do I need to go be hella' good/lower rent/etc after I buy the castle?
Dan, I started an expression thread cause it was bugging me as well. Gonna work on that tonight after the football