PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-23-2006, 09:11 AM   #1
Minty

Send a message via MSN to Minty Send a message via Skype™ to Minty

Minty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Minty   x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   15,000 Posts   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   PAX Meet 2010   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 MVP   Donator - Level 5   x360a Book Club   Submit - Bronze   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Game Info

Assassin's Creed is the next-gen game developed by Ubisoft Montreal that will redefine the action genre. While other games claim to be next-gen with impressive graphics and physics, Assassin's Creed merges technology, game design, theme, and emotions into a world where you instigate chaos and become a vulnerable, yet powerful, agent of change.
The setting is 1191 AD. The Third Crusade is tearing the Holy Land apart. You, Altair, intend to stop the hostilities by suppressing both sides of the conflict.
You are an Assassin, a warrior shrouded in secrecy and feared for your ruthlessness. Your actions can throw your immediate environment into chaos, and your existence will shape events during this pivotal moment in history.
Key Features
  • Be an Assassin - Master the skills, tactics, and weapons of history's deadliest and most secretive clan of warriors. Plan your attacks, strike without mercy, and fight your way to escape.
  • Realistic and responsive environments - Experience a living, breathing world in which all your actions have consequences. Crowds react to your moves and will either help or hinder you on your quests.
  • Action with a new dimension – total freedom - Eliminate your targets wherever, whenever, and however. Stalk your prey through richly detailed, historically accurate, open-ended environments. Scale buildings, mount horses, blend in with crowds. Do whatever it takes to achieve your objectives.
  • Relive the epic times of the Crusades - Assassin's Creed immerses you in the realistic and historical Holy Land of the 12th century, featuring life-like graphics, ambience, and the subtle, yet detailed nuances of a living world.
  • Intense action rooted in reality - Experience heavy action blended with fluid and precise animations. Use a wide range of medieval weapons, and face your enemies in realistic swordfight duels.
  • Next-gen gameplay - The proprietary engine developed from the ground up for the next-gen console allows organic game design featuring open gameplay, intuitive control scheme, realistic interaction with environment, and a fluid, yet sharp, combat mechanic.

Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 01:42 PM   #2
IMportdreams95
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to IMportdreams95 Send a message via MSN to IMportdreams95 Send a message via Yahoo to IMportdreams95

Xx IMP0RT xX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Doom Tournament - 3rd Place   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
I'm a big fan of ubisoft. Consider Splinter Cell is my favorite game. Anyways im really looking forward to this game. they just released an official trailer, you can find it here.

http://www.news4gamers.com/xbox360/News-10820.aspx

This game looks absolutely awesome, can't wait.

Last edited by IMportdreams95; 09-28-2006 at 01:45 PM.
IMportdreams95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 05:45 AM   #3
DeathandChaos

AUGpimp706's Gamercard
I read about it in OXM and that was the first time I saw/heard about it and it looks insanely amazing.
DeathandChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 09:49 AM   #4
Aprosa

Send a message via ICQ to Aprosa

iWitness NL's Gamercard
My no. 1 wanna have.. damn this game looks really awesome!

Aprosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 08:11 PM   #5
DFILL450

Send a message via AIM to DFILL450

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
yeaa i agree this game really does look awesome..im glad it isnt just a ps3 exclusive anymore...now all we need is for metal gear solid to come over to 360 =]
DFILL450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 08:22 PM   #6
Minty

Send a message via MSN to Minty Send a message via Skype™ to Minty

Minty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Minty   x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   15,000 Posts   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   PAX Meet 2010   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 MVP   Donator - Level 5   x360a Book Club   Submit - Bronze   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Some new info...

News has also circulated about a 'sci-fi twist', due to information from developer interviews, and some effects visible in trailers of the game. It is theorized that the historical setting may be a simulation, or perhaps some sort of genetic memory, for purposes of training or other gain, being undertaken by an unknown group in the present or near future. During a trailer shown at E3, the screen would glitch and go fuzzy at times, and at one point where Altaīr is killed, the screen fades to black and then shows a head's up display with the words 'computer offline'. Ubisoft has confirmed that Assassin's Creed will be part of a trilogy, and has also stated that one or both of the sequels may have a futuristic setting.
On September 28, 2006, in an interview with IGN, producer Jade Raymond confirmed that Altaīr is "a medieval hitman with a mysterious past" and that he is not a time traveler. The 'computer offline' message may be a computer that is decoding these memories, and death in the memory is some kind of glitch in the system.

Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 08:51 PM   #7
prophet530

PROPHET 10K's Gamercard
Sounds sweet. POP were some of my favorite games. I really look forwrd to these games.
prophet530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 07:02 PM   #8
Burmie48

Burmie48's Gamercard
The combat in this game looks sweet. You have four weapons the sword, the hidden sword, throwing knives, and you fists. But as i was watching alsmost every assassins creed trailer today i discovered maybe another weapon no one has told us about. The crossbow. It is there on his back almost every time and he even uses it in this trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJQhZtDgF1A. Now i guess they could have taken it off but they did say you get new weapons when you rank up. He doesnt have the crossbow in the 07 demo but in other trailers he does. That makes me think you might be able to use it further into the game.
Burmie48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 07:25 PM   #9
veritas347

veritas347's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
ive been waiting for this game since like 2 years ago when i first heard about it i just can wait it looks so awesome

veritas347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 05:30 AM   #10
M7.Ninja

I'm definitely buying it.
M7.Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 08:47 AM   #11
SATAN

SATAN 250's Gamercard
Ubisoft did a great job with the Prince of Persia trilogy and I have no doubt that they will make Assassin's Creed just as good if not better.
SATAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 08:50 AM   #12
SATAN

SATAN 250's Gamercard
Oh, and veritas347, love the gamerscore 14666.
SATAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 06:34 PM   #13
Andrew x360a
Guide Team

Andrew x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Guide Team   Staff Club - DEG23   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
My girlfriend and I are counting down the days until this comes out. If there's a studio that can do a concept like this justice, I think it has to be Ubisoft.
Andrew x360a is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 07:44 PM   #14
ClutchPapi34

ClutchPapi34's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I can't wait to own people. I love splinter cell and this is the same people making it.

ClutchPapi34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 11:17 PM   #15
KingGotenW

Send a message via AIM to KingGotenW

King Goten W's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
time machine plz....

98% Of people under 25 surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Wings 11-10-11

KingGotenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 08:40 PM   #16
Spartan EXR

Spartan EXR's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth
sounds so sweet!

Spartan EXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:53 PM   #17
FreaKyDeaKy

FreaKy DeaKy's Gamercard
Getting my copy tomorrow !!!! Stupid slow release for Canada.
Hope it's sweet
FreaKyDeaKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 11:44 PM   #18
Andrew x360a
Guide Team

Andrew x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Guide Team   Staff Club - DEG23   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
The distributer for the store that I pre-ordered from didn't send the 360 copies!! I can't get my copy until tomorrow after five!!!! What have I done to deserve this?
Andrew x360a is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 08:11 AM   #19
HeLLa RaW SHOT

Send a message via Skype™ to HeLLa RaW SHOT

Duhrifto's Gamercard
this game sounds cool. cant wait to pick it up.
HeLLa RaW SHOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 03:44 PM   #20
xChaos Theory

x47 Sam Fisher's Gamercard
I loved Assassin's Creed ever since that day I got it. But I was also sorta disapointed. The memory stuff in the game wasn't really necessary. I think it would have been better with out it. But Ubisoft probable added it in so it wasn't a lot like Prince of Persia. So out of all of this i would give it a 9.5 out of 10.
xChaos Theory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 03:51 PM   #21
Kazdan

Kazdan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xChaos Theory View Post
The memory stuff in the game wasn't really necessary. I think it would have been better with out it.
Please, tell me you are joking.
Kazdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:29 AM   #22
Belmar

Send a message via MSN to Belmar

Belmar9's Gamercard
Smile

I'm going to buy it tomorrow, I hope it will be excelent
Belmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 10:45 PM   #23
Bergashnurga

Send a message via AIM to Bergashnurga

Bergashnurga's Gamercard
I love the story and the setting. I finished this game up a few weeks ago and whenever i go to my Comparative mythology class something my teacher says or something i read reminds me of this. I can never be free. Can't wait for the second one.
Bergashnurga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:42 PM   #24
MikeJG24

Send a message via AIM to MikeJG24

TW MikeJG24's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belmar View Post
I'm going to buy it tomorrow, I hope it will be excelent
Since the first day I played it at a friends house, I went out and bought it the next day, its truly amazing in everyway!!

I can't wait for the 2nd game!!!
Madden NFL 08 = 12/29/2008
King Kong = 12/31/2008

Working on towards 100%:
Assassins Creed
NCAA Football 08
Battlefield Bad Company
and many more
MikeJG24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 07:59 AM   #25
RavenE

Send a message via Skype™ to RavenE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprosa View Post
My no. 1 wanna have.. damn this game looks really awesome!

I'm telling you its good. I like the fact that it is based in both medieval and present day times. It puts good things from both into one game. I would rate it 9.5/10
RavenE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:41 AM   #26
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Send a message via MSN to Eternal

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1   x360a Book Club   SOTF Winner   Road Map - Silver   Word of Mouth   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
The only thing bad about AC was the Templar/Flag achievements. They pissed me off to no end. However, I loved the storyline and how the game work.
Eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:11 PM   #27
PunksNotDead2k8
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to PunksNotDead2k8 Send a message via Yahoo to PunksNotDead2k8

PunksNotDead2k8's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
i love assassins creed..the only thing i dont like about it, is that AC have no online multiplayer..
PunksNotDead2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:09 PM   #28
JayToukon

Send a message via MSN to JayToukon

t3hjay's Gamercard
How would a multiplayer work for Assassins Creed though? I imagine all out mayhem to be honest...similar to GTAIV.

Yeah i started the 'Cheerios - Cure for lack of XBL' craze - just remember that!

Darth Heyburt-JayToukon-Edd__
THE X360aCheeriosElite

JayToukon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:18 PM   #29
edd__
Banned User

zigs00's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayToukon View Post
How would a multiplayer work for Assassins Creed though? I imagine all out mayhem to be honest...similar to GTAIV.
Or online co-op? That might be quite good. But yeah, i agree online MP would probably be pretty rubbish. Just doesn't suit this game.

Oh, and
edd__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:43 AM   #30
GANZ VII

Anglo Saxon VII's Gamercard
I,Templar of England
GANZ VII is offline   Reply With Quote