Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Too Human
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-23-2006, 04:22 PM   #1
Minty

Send a message via MSN to Minty Send a message via Skype™ to Minty

Minty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Minty   x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   15,000 Posts   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   PAX Meet 2010   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 MVP   Donator - Level 5   x360a Book Club   Submit - Bronze   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Game Info

Step into the world of Too Human, the epic action-game for Xbox 360 from famed developer Silicon Knights. As the Cybernetic God Baldur, you get thrust into the midst of an ongoing battle that threatens the existence of mankind.
An ancient machine presence has forced the God’s hand. In the first of a three part trilogy, Baldur is charged with defending mankind from an onslaught of monstrous war machines bent on eradication of human life.
Features
  • Synergy of melee and firearms combat: It takes more than brawn and raw strength to supplant the machine hordes. Utilize a sophisticated blend of seamless melee and firearms combat to vanquish foes close and far. Feel each punishing blow through advanced visual effects.
  • Advanced cinematic presentation: Characters and environments come to life with unparalleled visual fidelity. Experience the full excitement of combat through a dynamically driven presentation system that portrays the combat with cinematic quality. A sweeping orchestral score sets the mood for heartbreak, anger and bloodlust as each tune encapsulates you within the immersive gaming environment.
  • Intuitive combat provides new level of accessibility: Perform Baldur’s elaborate and complex combat maneuvers through the press of a button and chain together rapid-fire combos with ease. Through the use of an intuitive combat system, Too Human provides gameplay that is easy to learn and rewarding to master and introduces combinations of weapons combat on a level that exceeds the bar previously set by some fighting games.
  • Modern take on a classic story: The story chronicles the ongoing struggle between Cybernetic gods, machine giants and mortal men on a massive scale never before seen. Play the role of a cybernetic god charged with protecting the human race against a relentless onslaught of machines.

Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:20 PM   #2
eggnog

eggnog x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I'm seriously looking forward to this one as well. Ever since OXM had a special article about it (that was before I even had my 360) I know that I had to have this game.

Jesus... With all the games I want to buy over the next year or so, I'm gonna have to get a job .

~lol eggnog
eggnog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:54 PM   #3
dchispirtle

Send a message via AIM to dchispirtle Send a message via Yahoo to dchispirtle

dchispirtle's Gamercard
If Silicon Knights previous two efforts on the GameCube are any indication about how this game will turn out, sign me up to get this one.

Eternal Darkness just messed with your mind when it pulled its little tricks and Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes was a faithful remake/update of the PS1 MGS.

Completed Retail: At World's End, College Hoops 2K6, Fight Night Rd 3, Enchanted Arms, Fuzion Frenzy 2, Lego Star Wars: TCS, LOST: Via Domus, NBA 2K6, TMNT, X-Men: The Official Game, Avatar: TLA: TBE, Spider-Man: FoF, Open Season, Condemned: Criminal Origins, Viking, Prince Caspian

Completed Arcade: Cloning Clyde
dchispirtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 11:38 PM   #4
DeW222

DeW222's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This game looks really good. I've been tracking it for a long time, and I've almost forgotten about it amongst all the upcoming summer heavy-hitters. Definetly one to perhaps add to the X-mas list.
DeW222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 03:53 AM   #5
DreadfulCorpse

Not a bad game.Might get it.
DreadfulCorpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 12:39 AM   #6
MrSifeman

MrSifeman's Gamercard
Talking

I'm getting it
MrSifeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 07:50 PM   #7
CloudStr1f3

Weapon Ultima's Gamercard
after playing the demo i am convinced that this game is a must have
Old 08-23-2008, 09:08 AM   #8
Kyai

Kyai's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudStr1f3 View Post
after playing the demo i am convinced that this game is a must have
Oddly enough, I didn't enjoy the demo. However, I was on the phone, attention was split, and the camera control (rather, lack there of) kind of bug me and I wrote it off. I bought it anyways thinking "Maybe I didn't give it a chance", and now it's all I've played except for a bit of Fable 2 Pub Games.

Kyai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 10:48 PM   #9
FlipSwitch

ZERO7896's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Played the demo to death, in fact it was so bad I had no desire play anything but Too Human. The wait was excruciating, and 300+ hours in I still love it.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:49 PM   #10
Li85

Li85's Gamercard
hey any1 got i update today. i ask because i just got 1 today and i had been playing this , so i was think of ask any1 have it too. oh i never deleted by patch and the update did say" there is a update for this game... etc".

if no 1 have, then y the hell am i getting a update. if any1 kn y, plez explain?

Looking to boost:
GOW, Lost Plant, DOA4, Ace Combat 6, The Darkness, Battlefield:Bad Company
Li85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:08 PM   #11
FlipSwitch

ZERO7896's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I havnt had one, maybe your game decided its missing the latest one ofr some reason.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:26 PM   #12
evilution666

evilution666's Gamercard
This is a really bad game.
evilution666 is offline   Reply With Quote