PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Samurai Warriors 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-26-2006, 08:10 AM   #1
Psychopatrix

Psychopatrix's Gamercard
Survival Mode question

How much stages exist ?

i am on Floor 50
Psychopatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 06:24 PM   #2
reetz1986

Send a message via AIM to reetz1986 Send a message via MSN to reetz1986

koncon86's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
its infinite as in endless
reetz1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 09:39 AM   #3
Blue Radium

Blue Radium's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Gold
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
There are bonuses up to floor 100 as far as I can tell. On floors 71-75 you can unlock the Moon Child Horse or level 4 greed if you do the correct mission with someone who has level 3 greed already. Then on 76-80 you can get the best 2 guards. The only hard part is Kojiro's final floor (floor 80) as the enemies can kill a level 50 Honda in about 8 hits, with them having the biggest health bars I had seen in the game. What more, you have to fight 2 of these bosses, in secession, with no normal enemies to leach health off of, with your shrine maiden/monk standing there being totally useless. Apparently if you finish a special event on floor 96 (don't know the name) with someone who has level 3 master, you can unlock the ability to buy level 4 master. It isn't just for the character who got to floor 100 with level 3 master, once a character unlocks it any other character who can get to level 3 master can buy it without doing Survival Mode. That is as far as I know the rewards going.

Anyways, I kicked up this thread because I was looking for the same thing, but I wanted to know how high the floors with rewards got.

Last edited by Blue Radium; 01-02-2009 at 12:49 PM.
Blue Radium is offline   Reply With Quote