1. This is easy to miss since its hidden, so before you head to the training ground, at the very beginning of the path that leads to the training ground look to your right and you will see a rock you can walk behind, and there will be the memento, between the broken looking wooden fence and the rock wall.
2. This memento is in the training grounds near one of training targets, "if you can imagine what an archer would aim at for practice" that’s where the memento is, in a
corner near the training targets.
3. In the area you have to fight off the enemies and then retreat to raise the gate, if you’re outside the gate area looking at the bridge, look to your right, and the memento is there.
4. Once arriving at the burning building, go through the main entrance and head right and you will see the memento on the ground with fire nearby.
5. The final memento is on top of a large rock formation near the start of the canyon pass area, you will have to jump up one rock, and then jump back in forth to reach the next rock, and the jump to the platform with the memento. Afro will barely make it, but trust me he can.