1. In the second area where you will have to kick three switches and cut one Rope there is a memento in the southeast corner of the wall, next to the wall.
2. Once you get to the area where there is a gunner using a gating gun, kill him, then head left on the ledge and wall run up to the wooden planks, from here go left on this ledge and do another wall run on the wooden planks, from this ledge you need to wall run on the wooden planks that are on the side of the wall and that will lead you right to getting on top of the ledge where the memento is.
3. Once your in the fourth area where there is wooded scaffolding, starting at the entrance follow the right wall and it will lead you directly to the memento.
4. In the area where you have to cut the three ropes followed by an onslaught of enemies, the memento is located at the farthest back rope that you need to cut, right beside the rope.
5. After you leave the area where you have cut the three ropes, walk across the arm and to the left of the passage that leads behind the statues shoulders, you can jump up to the wooden platform, from here walk past the lifted head section and the final memento is on the statues shoulders.