Knowledge is Power
|Collect all the logs throughout the game|
There are twelve logs in total, but if you check the logs you will see that you already had two from the start. So there are only ten to collect. Note that if you miss one, you can't pick them up in free play as they don't appear in this mode. However, if you pick up the last one you missed in a new campaign, the achievement will unlock right away.
- Log 1: Just before you deactivate the Capacitor, you find this on the left side of the corridor.
- Log 2: After you survived the lock down in the Generator room, advance toward the next Navpoint. You will run into a damaged door. Go left and you will find it in the small room next to some grenades and ammo.
- Log 3: Once you retrieved the clearance codes and opened the door to the next section, it is right in front of you.
- Log 4: You have to clear a room before the physician can advance. After you killed all aliens walk to the door leading towards the next room you have to clear. Go left into another room and you will find on the floor.
- Log 5: You have to clear a room with a pool of coolant in the middle. The log is in the upper left corner if you have to door you entered from to your back.
- Log 6: After clearing the third room, you enter a large room with Sentry Guns. Follow the Physician and you will find a log where he stops.
- Log 7: Go back into the Sentry Gun room and face the door to the Save room. Go to the right into the room next to it to collect the next log.
- Log 8: After rescuing the Crew Members from suffocating, you have to acquire explosives. To get there you enter a room through a window. Walk a bit forward and to the right and you find it there. After you collect the log, continue through the next windows to reach the room with the explosives.
No log to collect
- Log 9: From the elevator go straight until you reach a T-intersection, there go into the room to right and you find it next to a corpse.
- Log 10: On your way to the 2nd Turbine, you enter a dark room which gets locked while you are ambushed. You have to open the doors by using a control panel. Just before this panel is the last log located.
|Rate this achievement||Average Rating (Based on 1 votes)|
|You need to register before being able to post comments.|
|You need to log in or register to use MyAchievements.|
|You need to log in or register to rate games.|
User Score is based on 104 user ratings.