|Rescue the fourth hostage from Riddler|
You need to collect 240 Riddler Trophies for this hostage to be available.
|Rate this achievement||Average Rating|
|Comment #1 by Ferociity|
Friday, October 21, 2011 @ 02:27:01 AM
You have to find trophies/solve riddles/kill cameras and do the challenges unlocking the hostages involves leveling up with riddler
|Comment #2 by dfkacz|
Sunday, October 23, 2011 @ 11:20:56 AM
thanks captain obvious
|Comment #3 by Inamorta vZ|
Monday, October 24, 2011 @ 12:55:23 AM
At 230 I unlocked the fourth hostage from Riddler.
When the battle starts, turn around and use the sequencer on the control panel. Hacking this will unlock the first set of control panels on the floor. After that is done, throw a batarang at the green question mark at the right of the stage. Run to where the question mark was and climb up to the upper levels. You will need to make your way all across the bridge, so if you run out of time, make your way to a safe panel and hit the question mark again. When you are at the very left side of the bridge, use your line launcher gadget to go to the open cove across from you. From there, use your electric gun to move the block towards you, opening a small hole for your remote batarang. Throw the batarang and hit the question mark on the other sid
|Comment #4 by Inamorta vZ|
Monday, October 24, 2011 @ 12:57:13 AM
e to open the new area. Then use your line launcher to make your way across the gap. Once you are half way across the gap, quickly turn to the right and fire another line to break through the wall and save the hostage.
I hope this helped!
|Comment #5 by asylumspadez|
Monday, October 24, 2011 @ 02:59:03 PM
You need to have 225 Riddler Secrets in order to gain access to Hostage 4
|Comment #6 by asylumspadez|
Monday, October 24, 2011 @ 04:19:10 PM
1. Use the sequence on the panel right next to the door you came in (Its right behind you)
2. Run all the way to the last panel that is a dull red (Remember to duck into the large metal pipe if it comes your way) and look at the wall on the right for a bright green Riddler sign - Hit it with your batarang
3. Follow the path that is made from the riddler sign and jump up onto the wall, You will see another small path and another large metal pipe going back and forth. Run to the end and jump across then stand on the red platform (duck because the metal pipe will come your way). Look to the right wall and see another room you can line launch to - Line launch into that room
4. You are blocked before you can go through the door. Turn around and see a generator, a metal box, and
|Comment #7 by walkingtiger|
Sunday, October 30, 2011 @ 07:05:49 PM
believe it is 230 not 225
|Comment #8 by walkingtiger|
Monday, October 31, 2011 @ 01:31:32 AM
i lied, 240 trophies.
|Comment #9 by Youtubethebiohazardgames|
Monday, October 31, 2011 @ 10:54:32 AM
made a video for this achievement ! ^.^
|Comment #10 by TheM1lkMan11|
Thursday, November 03, 2011 @ 03:28:13 AM
# 2 you are beautiful!
|Comment #11 by Knaussenheimer|
Friday, November 18, 2011 @ 01:16:23 PM
This is as detailed as I can make it. You need 240 riddler grid items to get access to the enigma machine. The riddle that you get may change for me it was the one about something that is always underneath you. The answer is a shadow and you will find out that the next hostage is in the industrial district. Once you get inside there a a number of steps you must complete:
1. Turn around and look to the left of the door. There will be a panel there for the cryptographic sequencer. The word to solve it is conundrum just like one of te other achievent names.
|Comment #12 by Knaussenheimer|
Friday, November 18, 2011 @ 01:23:41 PM
2. Using the cryptograpic sequencer on thee panel will clear a path across the electric floor for you. Run along this path until you get to a safe spot them throw a batarang at the question mark on the otter side of the room right beside the above walkway. This will also clear another path for you run along it and climb up the ledge and onto the walkway until you get to another safe spot (you can tell what the safe spots are because they're brown)
3. Next throw sorbet batarang back at the question mark once it times out and jump across the gap and run to the next safe spot and use the line launcher to get into a room through an opening on the wall.
|Comment #13 by Knaussenheimer|
Friday, November 18, 2011 @ 01:29:53 PM
4. Once inside you will see an electrical box and another question mark. Use the rec on the magnet to get the box out of the way and throw a remote controlled batarang under the fence and into the question mark. This will open up the security gate.
5. Walk past the security gate and use the line launcher. Once you can see the hostage hanging from the ceiling, double line launch past him to save him and you will then go through the window and be back where you came in he will give you a number and you will get the achievement.
Hope this helped.
|Comment #14 by Desade|
Friday, March 02, 2012 @ 12:37:20 PM
Requiring a certain number of Riddler trophies for each of these missions, and then putting these high point values on these missions, is an underhanded way to make us do all the collection, IMHO.
|Comment #15 by THE DEADLY DOG|
Wednesday, April 18, 2012 @ 03:00:03 PM
Weird thing is happening to me. I have just finished this hostage and did not unlock the achievement for it. This happened on both my New Game + and my main save. =/
|Comment #16 by NowIGottaWetCha|
Monday, June 11, 2012 @ 06:17:26 PM
it's 240 trophies if you have the game of the year edition, i'm guessing because they added extra trophies to the original. that's what a friend of mine told me anyway.
|Comment #17 by needtoboost|
Tuesday, January 15, 2013 @ 04:05:32 PM
Just to let you know, E=MC2 is the mass to energy equivalence, one of Einstein's theorems.
|You need to register before being able to post comments.|
|You need to log in or register to use MyAchievements.|
|You need to log in or register to rate games.|
User Score is based on 1762 user ratings.
Xbox 360 Games
Xbox One Games
Xbox Live Arcade
|Around The Web ||Community |