*This achievement is story-related and cannot be missed.*
You will unlock these achievements by simple completing all 5 cases in the game. Here is a case by case video walkthough that may help you out: Walkthrough (Thanks goes to GamerFusion for the video walkthrough).
General gameplay tips:
- Press to skip dialogue if you are looking to complete the game quicker.
- If you are going for the 100% achievements you can always save before performing a certain task, and try out all of the options available to you, and when you find the correct option for the job such as the correct DNA sample, you can then load up your previous saved game and use it without penalty.
- Make a back up save in case you make a mistake on one of the 100% achievements and you accidentally save over your previous saved game.
- The game will tell you when you have fully searched an area by an on screen prompt saying "Location searched". It will also put a green tick on the location.
- To move around locations faster, use the to move the camera instead of moving the screen with the .
- If you get stuck at any point during a case, read your emails. They can provide useful hints on what to do next. To do this click on your PDA, then click on case file, and then scroll along to emails. There will be a yellow marker on the case file icon if you have unread emails. Reading emails has no bad effect on any of the achievements.