You have to play, not win, 30 matches on Xbox Live. For each game there are four players; two on each team. You can either play these legitimately or find boosting partners here. They can be done in Ranked or Player. Each Ranked match can take up to 90 seconds (default time) and Player matches as little as 15 seconds each. Player matches can only be boosted with four players. Ranked you don’t need to boost, although there are still four random players.
Playing Ranked Matches:
- From the main menu, choose “Versus” > “Ranked Match.”
- Next, choose the top option.
- When the next screen loads up, choose “Begin Matchmaking”.
- Now, just wait for a game. If you hit or are dropped from a game, you will return to the “Begin Matchmaking” screen.
- If you have a friend playing, search for a game at the same time and hopefully you will pair up.
Hosting Player Matches:
- From the main menu, choose “Versus” > “Player Match.”
- Next, choose the “Custom Match”.
- When the next screen loads up, choose “Create Match”.
- From here you can set the game settings, like make it 1 round instead of 2 (recommended). Leave the rest of the settings unchanged (as changing any of them is unnecessary).
- When the player list opens up, press to invite your party (if you are in party chat) or to invite individual friends.
- When all four players are in the lobby, press to start the game.