|Find 13 Standing Stones|
There are 13 "standing stones" in all, which allows your character to carry one blessing with them until they overwrite it at another stone. Simply walk up to them, activate them and they the effects of it will work for you.
Before I delve into the locations, it's worth noting that I hadn't visited all 13 when I got the achievement, so I assume it counted every time I revisted them. Regardless, the locations of the 13 are as follows:
- The Thief Stone – Stealth skills learnt 20% faster
- The Ritual Stone – Once a day can reanimate nearby corpses to fight for them.
- The Atronach Stone – Larger pool of Magika and absorb spell damage, but recover it more slowly.
- The Shadow Stone – Once a day players can become invisible for an extended period.
- The Steed Stone – Can carry more and don't suffer a movement penalty from armour.
- The Lady Stone – Regenerate health and stamina more quickly.
- The Apprentice Stone – recover magicka more quickly, but are more susceptible to magika damage.
- The Tower Stone – Automatically open Expert or lower locks.
- The Lover Stone – All skills improve faster.
- The Lord Stone – More resistant to magika and physical damage.
- The Serpent Stone - Use a ranged paralyzing poison on an opponent once a day.
|Rate this achievement||Average Rating (Based on 5 votes)|
|You need to register before being able to post comments.|
|You need to log in or register to use My360Achievements.|
|You need to log in or register to rate games.|
User Score is based on 2800 user ratings.