|For this achievement, you simply have to complete BRAWL FOR IT ALL without being knocked down on Truculent. This achievement can be annoying but it’s worth the points you receive from unlocking it. Basically, you have to go through the entire BRAWL FOR IT ALL without being knocked down. |
Here are some tips:
I strongly suggest the easy difficulty setting for this achievement.
- The CPU will recognise a pattern if you keep using higher moves then lower moves then higher moves etc. So vary it up a few lower moves then a few high then maybe a throw a few more punches then hit’em with a Facebreaker.
- If your opponent is about to or is using a parry move either dash back or dodge you could even block their attack then whack them quickly with a parry move of your own at least that way you would have defended their attack and attacked them yourself.
- If you keep throwing your opponent eventually every-time you throw them it simply won’t work effectively at first they will be slightly stunned leaving you to whack them a few times but eventually it just won’t work so don’t plan on it.
- Never take a chance – if your opponent is about to attack you, block it or dodge it or if you want to parry it because if you let your opponent get in that single punch he could perform something insane that maybe you will be unable to get out off.
- Keep up a variety of attacks until your Facebreaker bar is full (remember to defend as well because if your opponent hits you once your entire meter will drain) then use your Facebreaker immediately. Also ground breakers and sky breakers work wonders.