Wall runs – very simple to do. You can do them either with or without the ball. With the ball all you have to do is hold the for Turbo Boost, and run in the direction of the wall. Another method is to flick the in the direction of the wall when you’re near a wall.
If you’re not in possession of the ball, you can still do wall runs. Just simply hold the AND press the in the direction of the wall. All you need is 50 of them collectively. So if you don’t get 50 wall runs in one game, no sweat, they will carry over to the next game(s).
***** Helpful Notes *****
- Before you start, I suggest that you go to the options and set the difficulty to EASY. Not required, but it will sure help!
- Also, prior to beginning, change the Camera Angle from Action to Sideline. Sideling is the same as action, but just further back, giving you a better view of the field.
- All achievements can be done against a second controller or vs an online opponent.
- No achievements unlock in practice, only in an actual game.
- All achievements unlock in post-game. No achievements unlock during game play, and in which case all achievements are only earned when the game is complete. (You cannot expect to quit out of a game and earn the achievement)
- Also note, that any achievements that are related to GAMEBREAKERS cannot be unlocked in 5-a-side matches. These match types do not use gamebreaker mode.
Average Time for All Achievements “Legit”: 12 Hours
Average Time for the “fudge” version: 5 Hours