|Conquer the Expert computer opponent in Battle mode|
There is no easy way around this one. One of the more difficult achievements on the list, as the Expert computer moves quickly and rarely makes a move that doesn’t result in a combo. Some tips to win are listed below.
1. Pause the game and try to study what you can see on the screen. Do this so you can try and map out your moves before you just go in blindly trying to create. You won’t get the greatest view because the pause menu blocks most of your view, but if you pause-resume and repeat somewhat in succession, you will be able to see. Sounds crazy, but it does help.
2. Create Starflowers and Emeralds as often as you can. These give you more then just normal combinations, and can be used if you get into a situation where the computer has locked part of your board.
3. Although I don’t recommend blowing up all of your emeralds and Starflowers, create chains to blow up, this will give you more boost on your meter as well. DO NOT Blow all of them, as you may not be able to create one when you need it to remove the locks on your board.
4. Use your attacks wisely. I DO NOT recommend using bombs as the computer will defuse them quickly, which will result in the bomb moving over to your board. Use the collapse only when you really need it. The best attacks are moving the board to create more space for you and less for the computer, and locking the computers pieces. The more of those two attacks you use, the more likely you are to win.
5. Practice, Practice, Practice. Unless you are a master Hexic player, it is unlikely that you will get this achievement on the first run through. Start at the lowest level and work your way up.
|Rate this achievement||Average Rating|
|You need to register before being able to post comments.|
|You need to log in or register to use MyAchievements.|
|You need to log in or register to rate games.|
User Score is based on 50 user ratings.