Guide By: Dcon6393
There are 14 achievements with a total of 220 points.
Campaign (7 Achievements for 130)
Instructions to visit previous campaigns
Offline Multiplayer (2 Achievements for 20)
Online Multiplayer (3 Achievements for 50)
[x360a would like to thank Dcon6393 for this roadmap]
|Hero of Might and Magic||30|
|Complete all main quest and side quest objectives in all Campaigns||(4)|
Contains Spoilers! Read on at your own discretion.
IMPORTANT NOTE If you purchase the game from the trial version, go to the dashboard, then back to the game, then start a brand new game. This should solve the problem people are having with Hero of Might and Magic glitching
You will have to complete:
Main quest objectives
The side quest objectives are: Noted by silver swords/dialog box
Side Quests Guide
Irrolan 11 side quests
2. Sir Nathanson: After you battle Varkas go two steps to the right and there is this guard, guarding a chest.
All 4 Puzzle battles
Holy Griffin Empire 13 side quests
2. Defeat Fillion: In the section where you first avoided guards. Shows up after you beat the mission where you have to hit both gate switches at once.
3. Defeat Sir Gerhardt: After you complete the arena, he is to the right of the arena
4. Rematch at the arena: After you corner Count Carlyle you can go back to the entrance of the arena and do this.
All 4 Puzzle Battles
2. “X marks the spot”: After you beat Sir Skeleton, talk to him and he will say something about treasure and the phrase “X marks the spot”
3. Defeat Farnir Greenvine: from the bounty giver go down and left, then up toward a spooky looking building. Farnir is on the left in front of the building.
4. Solve Dusty’s riddle: In the catacombs below and to the right of the bounty giver. Once inside the catacombs, just go up.
6. Defeat Golobulus: After you get past the dragon part of the main quest (you will see what I mean by dragon part when you get there) go to the next area on the right, and in the lower right corner in front of a cave is this man…creature…thing.
Both Puzzle Battles
2. Defeat Talnir: After you win your story battle in the Screaming Hag Inn, he shows up below the inn and to the right
3. Hit Moody and Gut: Right past the Pit Fiend buying shrine, to the North of the Screaming Hag Inn
4. Defeat Pit Fiend: After the path to the left of the Screaming Hag Inn opens up follow it until you cross 2 bridges. Pit Fiend is on your right.
5. Defeat the Bounty Giver: After completing all bounties (could be all for game or campaign, I had both done) talk to the bounty giver and demolish him.
Both Puzzle Battles
2. Defeat Guard 2: eventually you will come to a part with a man with silver swords guarding a cage, defeat him.
3. Defeat Guard 3: SPOILER: Right after you battle Nadia's father as Aidan you will have a chance to save and whatever before the final boss battle. Once this happens head back from where you came to find this guard right past the cage with the prisoner that you have hopefully freed by now.
4. Defeat Guard 4: SPOILER: Right after you battle Nadia's father as Aidan you will have a chance to save and whatever before the final boss battle. Once this happens head back from where you came to find this guard right past the cage with the prisoner that you have hopefully freed by now. Once you defeat his guard keep heading down the tower one more section to find this guard.
Achievement should unlock after the Epilogue and the credits start
|Legend of Battles||25|
|Reach Level 10 in online multiplayer mode||(8)|
You gain levels online by collecting experience, which you get when you win, but less when you lose. Your winning streak also has a big effect on amount of exp gained per game, but you can get to level 10 by constantly losing games.
You can boost all 3 online achievements. Go to the achievement trading thread HERE to find fellow boosters.
They they can all be done without boosting.
See Team Player achievement description for tips.
|Win a battle in 1 vs. 1 online mode||(11)|
Just win one battle. This achievement also unlocks if your opponent quits out once the match begins.
See Team Player achievement description for tips.
|Complete all bounty side quests|
This is throughout the entire game, over the course of the 5 campaigns, not just one campaign.
See THIS thread for the bounty quest guide.
Helpful hint You can find the exact location of a bounty that you are in the area of by going to your map, scrolling down to your bounty, and looking for a hi-lighted bag with a dollar sign on it. You can only see the exact locations of bounties you are in the area of.
|Collect 'em All!||15|
|Unlock all special units|
In each campaign you will have the following units:
Guide for Special Units:
|Triple fuse an attack formation in battle||(2)|
See Sir-Links-a-Lot achievement description for a step by step guide.
|Collect all artifacts of each single player campaign||(1)|
Go HERE for the in depth artifact guide.
|Reach a Hero level of 10 and max out all units to level 5 in any Campaign||(4)|
At the end of the Holy Griffin Empire campaign I had 2 special units at level 5, one at 4, one at 3, and one at 2, as well as all basic units at level 5. Then I went to the Sword Master buying station (far right area, upper right corner, behind Sir Randy in a statue) to level up, enemies attack as you walk around. The enemies are around level 8, but net 450 exp and about 1000 gold.
Basically build as many spearmen as you can first turn, second and third turn focus on fusing spearmen formations. There usually isn’t a fourth turn, but rinse and repeat if necessary.
|Win a battle in the Sylvan campaign|
The Sylvan campaign is the first campaign you do, so this should be the first campaign achievement you unlock. Tutorial does not count.
|Create a link of 5+ formations in battle||(5)|
Note: If you do not have a second controller you can boost these online as well
|Complete all Battle Puzzles in each Campaign||(2)|
Battle Puzzles are battles where you are given one turn (3 moves) and you have to kill all of the enemy units. For every single puzzle you will need more than 3 moves, so combos are your best friend.
|Win a battle in 2 vs. 2 online COOP mode||(42)|
Simple, win a game in 2 vs. 2 online multiplayer.
Player 2 (winner)
The point of this setup is that Player 1 will only have 25 health and Player 2 will attack fast. Player 1 should delete as many units as possible in whatever columns Player 2 tells him/her. This makes it so Player 2 can attack quickly, and efficiently. This should maybe take 3 turns if you get lucky from the start.
|DLC: I Am the Boss|
|Price: $2.99 USD Achievements: 2 Points: 20|
|Villains of Might and Magic||10|
|Win a battle using any of the playable Villain characters||(5)|
|Deal an additional 100HP of damage to the enemy Hero on the finishing blow||(5)|
|You need to log in or register to use MyAchievements.|
|Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes Gameplay Trailer Conjured Up|
|Mar 30, 2011|
|Is Ubisoft Developing A Secret RPG?|
|Mar 16, 2010|
|Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes Makes The Leap From DS To XBLA|
|Mar 11, 2010|
|You need to log in or register to rate games.|
User Score is based on 150 user ratings.