- This is the most difficult achievement in the game. For this achievement you have to beat the game in both modes (classic & speed) and on all difficulties. With the easy and beginner modes, you should be able to complete without power ups or very much trouble.
- Once you get to Intermediate difficulty it gets tricky because there are many times where you will have to take a leap of faith and guess where a mine is located even if you’re almost done with the game.
- There is a little helpful trick I stumbled upon when doing these tougher difficulties.
- As soon as you get to a high enough level to get the EMP power up (Uncovers 9 squares and marks mines with flags) you can complete the Classic mode difficulties and you also might get the achievement "Serious Business" (if not just keep trying on the hardest mode). You will also get "Training wheels" after beating the hardest classic mode using the EMPs.
- Start up a game and get as far as you can until you get stuck and you have to guess where the mine is located. Once here, use the EMP power to clear the area you are stuck on and continue to use the EMP when you have power up points. (This goes for all classic modes you are stuck on)
- Just right as you use the EMP hit the “BACK” or ”HOME” button on your WP and once you do that, you must wait tell your power up points recharge.
- Once they do just resume game and use the EMP and hit the “BACK” or ”HOME” button again. I do believe you could get this done if you get far enough done (Roughly around 40 to 50% completed) on the game before using power ups.
- Speed modes tend to be a bit more challenging. To complete these, I do believe you can just barley make it if you use the EMP technique I mentioned above.
- Once you finish a your last one and your achievment doesn't pop just play on begginer and when you beat it, it should unlock.
Automatic Recharge for power ups
-There is another helpful trick to let you automatically recharge power up points. To recharge the points all you have to do is go into the settings on your phone and set the time to 2-3 hours in the future and your points will be refilled. Also some people have had this achievement not unlock after completing the requirements but if you just play on beginner speed mode it should unlock.