From the main menu, select Square Puzzle Mode. There are 24 different Square puzzles, 4 puzzles for each of the 6 continent, with 24 pieces in each. You will unlock new puzzles each time you complete one. These should take you about 2-3 minutes each, depending on how good you are at puzzles, so about 45 minutes to an hour to complete all the Square puzzles.
This guide should get you an average puzzle time to about 3:30*, which puts you at almost an hour for this achievement.
* Some puzzles take less than two minutes; others can take upwards of 8. Most will end up being 3-4 minutes long.
1. Pick up all of the pieces one-by-one so that they rotate to being right-side up and place them in a tight group, so that they are close but don't touch.
2. Attach the obvious bits together (e.g., faces, prominent features). Use the hint to your advantage.
3. When you have a chunk of attached pieces, pick up the entire completed part and drop it at various places in the group of free pieces. Random chunks that you may not have seen will attach on to the completed chunk (this is especially helpful on the Golden Buddha’s puzzle).
4. When you have a pretty definite 4x6 puzzle, use your amazing puzzle skills to get the last few pieces in place.
ON THE GOLDEN BUDDHAS LEVEL: Use the tops and bottoms of the pieces to get your initial chunk. Look for Buddha’s that are missing the tops of their heads and match those with the blue caps found at the bottoms of the pieces. Note the diamond pattern of the hint .