This achievement will take you the longest of all the My Player achievements.
For this achievement you need to complete 10 of 15 Hall of Fame goals.
(simulating will count toward these goals, when you decide to sim you should change simulation quarter lengths to 12 minutes
Some of the goals will differ between position. You can check your progress Under "My Career"
An example of the goals required for a point guard :
1) Score 10000 Career points
2) Record 2500 career assists
3) Record 1000 career steals
4) Get selected to 5 All-Star Teams
5) Win the MVP award
6) Win an NBA title
7) Make the Playoffs 4 times
8) Make the Conference Finals 2 times
9) Win Scoring Title
10) Lead league in Assists at end of season
11) Finish season in top 10 for Scoring, Assists, and Steals
12) Get 50 A+ Teammate grades
13) Break a single season record (Pts, Reb, Ast, Stl, Blk, 3pt)
14) Record 250 career double-doubles
15) Record 25 career triple-doubles
You can simulate to the next key game in My player mode now. Which leaves you with playing about 20-25 regular season games each season, And 4 Key games in the playoffs ( if you win the championship)
Once you complete 10 of the goals you can choose to retire, or play out your career until your old and forced to retire.