With my first legend I chose an English player. In the first season, I played roughly about 60% of the games until the January transfer window and simmed the other 40%, then hardly played at all for my second side that I transferred to for the second half of the first season, I just simmed until the end of the season. I was surprised to be called up for the World Cup, but I managed it. You will get this achievement at the end of the game once you make your debut. I think I came on as sub in all of the seven games at the WC.