You can track your progress by going to the Social Hub (Press > Social Hub > Stat Awards).
There are only 5 new challenges to achieve gold on:
NOTE: The DLC missions CANNOT be replayed to get any missing kills or stats.
Vampire Hunter: Kill 200 Jiang Shi
Demon Hunter: Kill 20 Yaoguai
Demonic Exorcism: Kill 15 Yaoguai sith with the Peachwood Sword
Hard to get: Avoid 100 Jiang Shi bites
Underworld Offering: Find all 10 Hell Shrines
• Vampire Hunter: Kill 200 Jiang Shi - (YOU MUST KILL THE ENEMY WITH MELEE COMBAT, CAR KILLS DO NOT COUNT) Jiang Shis are the most common enemies in this DLC, simply completing the story and the secondary content should get you about 100 kills. An easy way to get the remaining kills would be to find an energy source (light blue circles that continuously respawn enemies) and just grind out the kills before you deactivate the energy source. These energy sources only appear in Story missions and some secondary content (blue markers on the map).
If you have completed all the story missions and secondary content you will have to look for the Jiang Shi by driving around Northpoint. Alleyways seem to be a good location to find them. They can also be found near most Hell Money Shrines. If you can't find any Jiang Shi simply save, exit to main menu, reload and revisit the same alleyways and Shrines.
• Demon Hunter: Kill 20 Yaoguai - Read Demonic Exorcism.
• Demonic Exorcism: Kill 15 Yaoguai with the Peachwood Sword - NEVER use the Peachwood swords on the Jiang Shi, if you see a bunch of Jiang Shi, drop your sword, defeat them and pick up your sword again. Only use the sword on the Yaoguai, this will make it much easier to get the remaining kills. As you complete story missions, secondary content will be unlocked (Blue and Purple markers on map) Always do a blue mission first, you will get a Peachwood sword, then go to a purple marker, kill the Yaoguai with the sword. This will get you a few extra kills.
After the story line is complete, drive around Northpoint and you will see a red marker (enemy marker) on your mini map. Those can either be Jiang Shi or a Peachwood Sword sticking out of the ground, grab the sword and Yaoguai will spawn, kill the Yaoguai with the sword and go look for another marker. This may sound hard but the swords are actually very common.
• Hard to get: Avoid 100 Jiang Shi bites - One of the Jiang Shi's attacks is biting your neck, simply counter, , when they bite. You should get a decent amount of these by just doing the story, secondary content and killing the 200 Jiang Shi you need for the Vampire Hunter award.
To get the remaining counters simply grapple a Jiang Shi, , don't hit the Jiang Shi or move it around just wait a couple seconds, the Jiang Shi will free itself from your grapple and will ALWAYS go for the bite. Just counter it and repeat this on the Jiang Shi until you get the gold award or kill the Jiang Shi, if you kill it just do the same thing with another one. This is easier to do on the last Jiang Shi of a group since you won't have the worry about the other Jiang Shi trying to hit you.
• Underworld Offering: Find all 10 Hell Shrines - Look at "Hell Money" achievement for more information on where to find the Hell Shrines.