Master of Arcade Dishwashing
|Complete Arcade mode.|
First and foremost, I need to make it clear that you must beat the final level of Arcade mode in Single Player (and supposedly local co-op as well.) You currently cannot earn it on Xbox Live due to certain issues that are currently being worked on by the game's developer.
That said, here are a few suggestions:
- Partner Up! You can play the first 49 missions with a friend locally, or over Xbox Live. So do it!
- Set the difficulty to Beginner. It's hard enough as is. No need to make it any harder.
- Make good use of your button. It deals good damage to both enemies and bosses. And when used properly, it moves you out of harms way quickly.
- Know what you're dealing with. Several of the levels can be finished in one go. Many cannot. And on those levels, you'll need to work together with your partner to figure out the best way to deal the enemies and bosses you have to fight.
- PRACTICE! As I said, knowing what you're dealing with, and how to deal with it will decide how far you'll make it through Arcade mode. So play around with different combos and weapons to find the ones that best suit your style of play.
|Rate this achievement||Average Rating|
|You need to register before being able to post comments.|
|You need to log in or register to use MyAchievements.|
|You need to log in or register to rate games.|
User Score is based on 214 user ratings.