This is the fifth and final mission from the Mystery Journal: The Socialite Club.
You play as a Sim.
What is Socialite Club?
- Visit parks and neighbours, use friendly interactions and ask two Sims about the Socialite Club
- Visit specific household and ask specific NPC about the Club (Charisma Skill Level 2 required; use friendly interactions until you're friends)
- Get to know and invite over specific NPC (use friendly interactions until you're friends)
- Use any mirror to practice speech
- Throw a decent party (Lifetime Reward "Legendary Host" recommended; purchase Party-Equipment and Hi-Fi system from Build&Buy-Mode; use friendly and romantic interactions)
- Dance at the party by clicking on your active Sim or a guest. This will unlock the Don't Talk About Socialite Club achievement.
- Cook three specific meals (e.g. Autumn Salads) of normal quality (wait until lunch time and click on the fridge > serve lunch...). Deliver these between 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. to the bookstore (Ester's Book & Scrolls)
- Purchase "Physics, Darts & You: The 180 Throwing Guide" from the bookstore, select it from your inventory and "Read for Clues"
Darts. Who Knew?
- Win a dart game. Dart can be played at the Central Park, The Llama & The Hornd or at your home if you purchase it from Build&Buy-Mode. Select Play with... and choose any Sim and play until you've won.
- Discuss with specific NPC (open Town Map and search for Magnifier-Icon)
Gossip, Scandal & Confrontation
- Search newspaper for juicy gossip (newspapers can be found in front of your house next to the mail box)
- Search two trashcans for scandalous gossip (click on the trashcans of your neighbours and select rummage)
- Confront specific NPC with evidence