XBA & PST Full English Podcast & Vidcast - Episode 13: The One With A Whole Lot Of Destiny and Not Much Else
Written Monday, July 28, 2014 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
You are my destiny Lionel Richie once sang. Little did we know that he was singing about Bungie's upcoming shooter more than 20 years before the game's impending launch. It also happens to be just about all we talk about in this latest episode of the XBA & PST Full English Podcast & Vidcast.
Y'see, we've become a wee bit obsessed with the Destiny beta of late, due in part to there not being all that many new games knocking about at the moment, and due in no small part to it being a pretty damn fine game. We do still manage to blather a bit about the latest news and what we've been playing.
We also tentatively moved into our brand new office this week, which is where we'll be bringing you loads of new video content and weekly podcasts on a far more regular basis. That is once we're fully installed in our new office. We're still getting furniture and stuff.
Cue some chat about our new digs, including the beginning of office tensions as Dan rules out office wanking a la Big Train. Enjoy our blather? Be sure to subscribe, like or leave a rude comment/insult!
- Xbox One Updates Planned Through October, Spencer Focused on Load and Install Times
- Batman: Arkham Knight GameStop Exclusive 'Red Hood Story Pack' Leaks [Updated]
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Delayed Until November
- Battlefield: Hardline Delayed Until 2015, EA Explains Why
- Destiny Beta Video Round-Up - Everything You Need to Know
- Xbox One August Update Will Allow Automatic Downloads [Updated With Full Details]