Tropico 4 Junta DLC Coming Later This Month
Written Thursday, November 03, 2011 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
Kalypso has revealed the forthcoming 'Junta' DLC pack for Tropico 4, which will be adding a variety of military-themed items to your range of options, as you lord it over your island paradise with an iron fist as El Presidente. Expect barracks, barricades, APCs and more.
In fact, there's a whole bunch of new stuff with the Junta pack, including mission themes and military hardware. The military-themed Junta DLC includes:
- New Building: “Bunker” - functions like a larger and more expensive Guard Station, does not require generals, houses five soldiers.
- Character Trait: Veteran (Avatar performs better in battle, improved militarist respect)
- Character Outfit/Vanity Item: Dress Uniform (female)
- Decoration Items: Guard booth, Small observation tower, Camouflaged ammo depot, Concrete barricades, APC
- Mission theme: “New Sparta” - build a militaristic society while being constantly pressured by the rebels
The Junta DLC Pack for Tropico 4 will be available from the Xbox Live Marketplace on November 9th for 400 Microsoft Points. Check out all four screenshots from the upcoming Junta pack below.