PES 2012 December Patch Detailed
Written Monday, December 05, 2011 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
Konami has released details of an upcoming patch for Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 today, with a range of improvements being introduced, the most significant of which is better AI for the game's goalies, improving their ability to stop long shots. That's a patch Rob Green could have used during the World Cup last year, amIright?
You'll also be able to search for opponents based on their pass support settings, replacing Friendly Match or Player Match in Quick Match mode. The Speed Star skill card has also been adjusted to a more realistic level, and there's improvements that fix PES 2012's game-freezing and other issues in the online modes, Become a Legend mode and while fiddling with Game Plan options.
And there's also a small list of welcome bug fixes that should make playing PES 2012 a more pleasurable experience. Have a look:
- Issues with one or more players given a red card in a match, but 11 players available after loading formation
- In the myPES application, we have corrected the situation where a draw result is given after win/lose on the penalties
- Occasionally meaningless numbers were appearing when accessing the Community menu from the Community Card list
- Formation data in the Formation settings on the Game Plan screen can only be saved from the P1 controller
- Game data can be saved/loaded for both sides if you exit the Data Management menu while your opponent is saving/loading the game data and then enter the Data Management menu again on the Game Plan screen
Next on the agenda for Konami will be the release of an update for the Winter transfer window for PES 2012, so keep your eyes peeled for that and this forthcoming patch.