Gears of War 3 to Enjoy '12 Days of Gearsmas'
Written Tuesday, December 13, 2011 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
If it's the chance to win some pre-Christmas Gears of War goodies you're after, then look no further than the Twelve Days of Gearsmas, with a whole array of in-game multiplayer events kicking off, offering a "snow mountain of prizes" to try and snaffle.
There'll be three additional ribbons to earn across the twelve days, and Epic is also teasing some other possible surprises during that period. It all starts today, with prizes like a Gears of War Vault by Calibur 11 up for grabs alongside an array of other stuff, which has yet to be revealed. It's all a surprise, see?
Here's how the twelve days - starting today - will pan out. Merry Gearsmas and that.
- Day 1- Fortifications for Free
- Day 2- No Team Love
- Day 3- Much Bigger Heads
- Day 4- 4 Squawking Birds
- Day 5- Beasts on the cheap
- Day 6- 6 Boomers Flaming
- Day 7- Gibbing Comets Ringing
- Day8- Experience for Milking
- Day 9- Locust Ladies Dancing
- Day 10- 10 Lambent Leaping
- Day 11- Snowman Heads a Popping
- Day 12- Mortars Incoming
Gearsmas Versus Schedule
- Day 1- Brothers to the End on all maps playlist
- Day 2- Torque Bow Tag
- Day 3- Can You Dig it?
- Day 4-6- Hardcore Weekend – No rifles, gnasher/pistol only, map pickups limited to boomshot, digger, torque bow, sniper rifle. There will be NO infinite ammo mutator this time.
- Day 7 and 8- Boom Snipes
- Day 9 and 10- This Is My Rifle
- Day 11- Thanksgibbing
- Day 12 One Shot One Kill
[Via Epic Games Community]