This Week's Arcade Game: Assault Heroes 2
Written Monday, May 12, 2008 By Alan PettitView author's profile
The sequel to the award-winning Xbox LIVE® action extravaganza, Assault Heroes™ 2 continues to ramp up the excitement. Your original enemy was just a pawn of a more sinister alien force, and now you must fight on both land and in space to overcome this new threat. Fight alone or work with a friend in the enhanced two-player cooperative mode. Employ bigger and stronger weapons and enjoy a more intense on-foot combat experience. Battle through the extensive and intense levels in your trusty 4x4, or hijack enemy vehicles for even greater firepower. Take on even more relentless enemies and face-off with the most outrageous bosses you have ever seen on your way to the climactic battles in outer space!
- Enhanced multiplayer co-op: Quickly activate improved cooperative weapons to rain destruction on hordes of bazooka soldiers, kamikaze bombers, and more.
- Hijackable enemy units: Steal the attack helicopter, armored tank, or mechanical walker from the enemy base for surprise attacks.
- More powerful weaponry: Utilize a superior arsenal of weapons including the newly designed sub-zero freezing ice cannon, homing missiles, rocket launcher, and upgraded firearms from the original.
- Frantic on-foot action: Survive on-foot warfare while equipped with all your weapons in expansive underground areas.
- Monstrous bosses: Face off against challenging mechanoid beasts before they destroy you.
- New diverse and interactive environments: Blast through the Snowy Mountains, Rainforest and Outer Space with extensive destructible terrain from burning trees to shattering buildings.