Three Slices of Soul Calibur V DLC Coming in February
Written Thursday, January 26, 2012 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
Like Soul Calibur IV before it, Soul Calibur V will be getting DLC support with a load of customisation items for your created historical pugilists (or freakish fighters) and some additional bombastic orchestral tunes to frame your scavvy ring out victories and clanging clashes of steel.
There'll be three DLC packs to start you off, with the first one coming on February 3rd before another two follow up later in the month. There's not just extra costume pieces, but there's classic music from Soul Calibur I, II, and III, Soul Blade (AKA Soul Edge) and Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny too. Here be the deets:
Pack 1: Launch Day February 3rd - 160 Microsoft Points
- Nine exotic customisation items including bikinis, wings and face paints
- Original music from Soul Blade and SOULCALIBUR (tracks also available individually for €0.99 or 80MS points)
Pack 2: Valentine’s Day February 14th - 160 Microsoft Points
- Nine fearsome customisation items including breast plate, kimono and animal heads
- Original music from SOULCALIBUR II and III (tracks also available individually for €0.99 or 80MS points)
Pack 3: February 28th - 160 Microsoft Points
- Nine exclusive customisation items including mask, face paint, camouflage and skull
- Original music from SOULCALIBUR IV and SOULCALIBUR: Broken Destiny (tracks also available individually for €0.99 or 80MS points)
Soul Calibur V will be stepping back onto the stage of history on January 31st in North America and February 3rd in Europe.
[Via Namco Bandai Games]