Release Date Announced for SSF4 AE Ver. 2012 Patch
Written Friday, February 03, 2012 By Lee BradleyView author's profile
The Ver. 2012 patch for Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition finally has a release date. It'll hit on 21st Feb, Capcom has announced.
"This patch does not have anything that changes the nature of the game, but we hope that you can enjoy a more perfect version of SSFIV AE Ver. 2012!" said the game's assistant producer Tomoaki Ayano over on Capcom Unity. You can find the full patch notes below.
Meanwhile, the latest entry to the fighting game series - Street Fighter X Tekken - has gone Gold. "Honestly, this is all thanks to the support from you, our fans," said Ayano. "We would never have been able to do this without you!" Street
Fighter X Tekken is out in the US on March 6th and Europe on March 9th.
Full patch notes for SSF4A:
- In the Car Crusher stage, a bug that caused made it impossible to advance has been fixed.
- Against specific characters, a bug that caused Juri to pass through her opponents when they were hit at point blank range with close standing medium punch has been fixed.
- Against specific characters, a bug that caused Dee Jay to pass through his opponents when executing close standing heavy kick super canceled into heavy Sobat Carnival has been fixed.
- Against Sagat, a bug that caused Cody’s EX Bad Stone to miss when Focus Attack Lv. 3 -> Dash -> EX Bad Stone was performed has been fixed.
- In SSFIV AE, a bug where Dudley’s Step Straight caused an opponent’s hit animation to not operate as expected has been fixed.