DiRT 3 Complete Edition Announced, Crammed with Content
Written Thursday, February 09, 2012 By Lee BradleyView author's profile
Codemasters has announced Dirt 3 Complete Edition, which bundles the ace racer with around £20 (€25) worth of extra content.
Featuring 12 new routes across a variety of worldwide locations, as well as a bunch of new cars and liveries, the Complete Edition will set you back £29.99 / €39.99. It’s out on March 9th.
Find the full lowdown below. There’s fresh screens to accompany the announcement too, with more in the gallery. And if you're still umming and ahhing about picking the game up, why not read our review? We rather liked it.
- The Monte Carlo Rally Pack: eight breathtaking Rally stages featuring dramatic climbs, descents and hairpins of snowy mountain roads. Race through the Alps and conquer the legendary Col de Turini pass.
- The X Games Asia Track Pack: four new routes set across two new tracks in Shibuya, the neon heart of central Tokyo, where spectacular mud-spattered Rallycross circuits weave beneath towering skyscrapers.
- The Power and Glory Car Pack: stars five cars including the BMW M3 Rally, Lancia Delta S4, Ford Focus ST Rallycross, Scion tC and Chevrolet Camaro SSX Concept, each with a range of liveries.
- The Mud and Guts Car Pack: features five cars available for single-player, split-screen and online multiplayer events. Race the Lancia Stratos, Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2, Citroën C4 Rallycross, Saturn Sky and Ford Mustang GT, each with a range of liveries.
- The Colin McRae Vision Charity Pack: access the Ford Escort Mk II, a 70s rally classic with five liveries.
- The Ken Block Special Pack: features a customised and upgraded Ford Escort Mk II, an Open Class Rally car sporting a killer Ken Block livery.
- The Mini Gymkhana Special Pack: access the mid-engined Mini Cooper S Gymkhana, customised and tuned to become an outrageously responsive Gymkhana car.
Check out the DiRT 3 Complete Edition packshot and some new screens below.