Gears of War 3's Forces of Nature DLC Achievements Unleashed
Written Monday, March 12, 2012 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
Gears of War 3 will be making the leap to 2000 Gamerscore upon the release of its Forces of Nature DLC later this month, with Epic Games unveiling the add-on's ten new achievements worth an extra 250 Gamerscore.
The Forces of Nature add-on sees an additional five new multiplayer maps, namely Raven Down from Gears 1, Jacinto from Gears 2 and the new Aftermath, Artillery and Cove maps, as well as Mechanic Baird, Commando Dom, Savage Grenadier Elite and Savage Hunter character skins.
There's also seven new unlockable weapon skins and new easter egg weapons known as 'Elemental Cleavers'. Here's the Forces of Nature DLC achievements:
- Natural Selection - Complete all 12 waves of Beast on all Forces of Nature maps - 20G
- Horde Natural - Complete 20 waves of Horde on any Forces of Nature map without going down or dying - 20G
- Unstoppable Force - Complete all 50 waves of Horde on any of the Forces of Nature maps - 25G
- Elemental - Get 25 kills with any of the hidden elementally charged Cleavers in Horde - 25G
- Stock Piled - Achieve the maximum level on all fortifications in Horde mode - 20G
- Force Multiplayer - Win a match of Guardian on all Forces of Nature maps - 25G
- Witty Repairtee - Build or repair 50,000 worth of fortifications as Mechanic Baird LE - 25G
- Hunter Gatherer - Bag and Tag 20 opponents while playing as the Savage Hunter in Versus multiplayer (any mode) - 20G
- I've Got This! - Kill 10 opponents as the leader in a round of Guardian on a Forces of Nature map - 20G
- Force Multiplier - Kill a Lambent Berserker with a team comprised of 5 Forces of Nature characters in Horde - 50G
Gears of War 3 Forces of Nature DLC will be coming to Xbox Live on March 27th for 800 Microsoft Points, and is the last piece of content included in the cost of the GoW3 Season Pass, which is 2400 Microsoft Points.
[Via GearsofWar.xbox.com | Thanks, David]