Ubisoft Lifts Lid on Assassin's Creed III Special Editions
Written Monday, March 26, 2012 By Lee BradleyView author's profile
In addition to the explosion of Assassin’s Creed III info, we’ve also got images and details of the game’s three different collectors editions in Europe. There a whole bunch of loveliness headed your way.
First up is The Freedom Edition. This includes:
- A 24-cm high-quality figurine of Connor
- A steelbook case art drawn by awards-winning comic artist Alex Ross
- George Washington's notebook revealing all the truth & secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution.
- One exclusive Lithograph
- Lost Mayan Ruins single player mission: Connor's mission leads him in an old Mayan pyramid, full of mysteries and revelations. Players will be able to unlock Captain Kidd's fabled cutlass, a deadly, brutal and beautiful piece of steel.
- Ghost of War single player mission: The tide of the Revolution turns into the Templars favor. Defeat your enemies and unlock The Pontiac's War Club, a powerful Native American weapon.
- Multiplayer Sharpshooter package: Unleash the Sharpshooter fury in multiplayer with one new character, the Sharpshooter, one Relic, one Emblem, one special Picture and the Title of "The Jester".
Then there’s The Join or Die Edition, containing:
- The medallion of the Assassins with its high-quality curd ladle
- George Washington's notebook revealing all the truth and secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution.
- Ghost of War single player mission
- Multiplayer Sharpshooter package
Last up is The Special Edition. This comes with the game, some special packaging and an exclusive single player mission, called “A Dangerous Secret,” in which you must “fight against a secret that could jeopardize the funding of the revolution.” Successful players will earn an exclusive weapon: a Flintlock Musket.