Ten New Kinect Sports: Season Two Basketball Achievements Spied
Written Tuesday, March 27, 2012 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
There's a set of ten new achievements for Kinect Sports: Season Two currently on the list under the game's profile on Xbox.com, attached to a new batch of DLC on the horizon for the body tracking sports compendium.
Basketball is set to join the Kinect Sports: Season Two fold with the Basketball Challenge Pack, which as well as adding some Kinect-based hoop dreams, adds ten achievements worth 250 Gamerscore. Check 'em out here:
- Party Animal - Score 75 points when playing Shot Party - 25G
- Disc-Throw Fever - Clear two sets of music discs in 25 seconds when playing Shot Party - 25G
- Disco Diva - Get a score multiplier x10 when playing Shot Party - 25G
- Double Nickel - Score over 55 points when playing 3-Point Hero - 25G
- Super Streak - Score 15 consecutive baskets when playing 3-Point Hero - 25G
- 3-Point Perfection - Score with four bonus balls within one single game of 3-Point Hero - 25G
- Funky Dunkin' - Score 50 points when playing Alley-Oop Dreams - 25G
- Dunky King - Pass to the green Dino 5 times in one game of Alley-Oop Dreams - 25G
- Pass Master - Complete 15 passes in a row when playing Alley-Oop Dreams - 25G
- Super Hooper - Score 200 baskets when playing the new Basketball Challenge Pack - 25G
The Kinect Sports: Season Two Basketball Challenge Pack is coming on April 3rd for 400 Microsoft Points, boasting three new basketball activities: Alley-Oop Dreams, Shot Party and 3-Point Hero. Screens below.