Triple Play Promotion Offers Chance of 300 MSP
Written Monday, April 02, 2012 By Lee BradleyView author's profile
Microsoft has announced a new promotion, offering the opportunity of 300 free MSP, in return for racking up a certain combination of gaming, entertainment and social activities.
Called “Triple Play,” the offer is part of the Xbox Rewards scheme, which provides MSP for renewing XBL Gold memberships, filling in questionnaires and such. You can sign up at rewards.xbox.com.
Once you’ve done that, just make sure you tick off one the activities from each category below. Easy MSPeasy. More here.
- Play a Kinect game for two hours
- Play online via Xbox Live for 10 hours
- Spend 800 Points or more on game-related items (Games on Demand, DLC, XBLA, etc.)
- Spend 400 Points or more on any film or TV content
- Use one of the following apps for 10 hours: BBC iPlayer, blinkbox, Crackle, Last.FM, LOVEFiLM, MUZU, Netflix, Sky, VEVO or Zune
- Use Facebook on Xbox Live for one hour
- Use YouTube on Xbox Live for one hour
- Use Video Kinect on Xbox Live for one hour
[Cheers Cov Gregs]