ROAR! It's the X360A Captivate News Day Round-Up
Written Tuesday, April 10, 2012 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
With Capcom's Captivate event drawing to a close in Rome, today has been a Capcom-heavy news day, but that doesn't mean that there hasn't been news from other sources. Far from it...
With Resident Evil 6's date shifting forward a month, Lost Planet 3 being announced and a range of new assets being released, there's plenty of new stuff to delve into, and to make it all a little bit easier to trawl through, we've split the news into two sections.
First up, you'll find your regular news, including Max Payne 3's achievements, Sonic 4: Episode II's release date and more. It's all rounded-up for your viewing pleasure below. Enjoy!
- Epic Decide Against Bulletstorm 2
- Mass Effect 3 Update Hits, Fixes Face Imports
- Kudo Tsunoda Talks the Future of Kinect
- This Week's UK X360 Top 20 Charts
- DiRT Showdown Trailer Hits the Nitrous Boost
- Max Payne 3's Achievements Revealed
- This Week on Xbox Live [XBLA and DotW]
- Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II Coming This May With Metal Sonic Unlockable For Ep. I Owners
- DmC Trailer Dresses Up for Action
- Resident Evil 6 Street Date Shifts Forward Into October?
- Lost Planet 3 Revealed as Debut Trailer Leaks
- First Lost Planet 3 Screenshots Thawed Out
- Resident Evil 6 Captivate Screenshots Infect the Web
- Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor Captivate Gameplay Trailer Goes to War
- Dragon's Dogma Captivate Gameplay and Screens Unchain the Phantom Ogre