This Week's UK Top 20 Chart
Written Monday, June 04, 2012 By Lee BradleyView author's profile
Right, apologies for this but we’re going to do the UK charts slightly differently this week. Because E3 2012 has thrown everyone into pandemonium, we’re bringing you the multi-format charts instead.
So when you see Mario Tennnis Open down there, don’t think you missed out on some insane pre-E3 announcement. Although, it has to be said that Ninty doing games for other platforms would be a beautiful (and unrealistic) thing.
Ok, so in the multi-format stakes Ubisoft’s slightly disappointing Ghost Recon: Future Soldier continues to cling to the top spot, earning its second week at number one. Meanwhile, despite a 39 per cent dip in sales, Max Payne 3 has held on to second place.
A resurgent FIFA 12, plus new boy Dragon’s Dogma and chart stalwart Modern Warfare 3 round out the top five.
Normal, platform-specific chart action will be resumed next week. Cheers.
All Formats Top 20 for week ending June 2nd:
1. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Solider (Ubisoft)
2. Max Payne 3 (Rockstar Games)
3. FIFA 12 (EA Sports)
4. Dragon's Dogma (Capcom)
5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
6. Sniper Elite V2 (505 Games)
7. Dirt Showdown (Codemasters)
8. Battlefield 3 (EA)
9. FIFA Street (EA Sports)
10. Prototype 2 (Activision)
11. Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
12. Resistance: Burning Skies (Sony)
13. Mass Effect 3 (EA)
14. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
15. Mario Tennis Open (Nintendo)
16. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
17. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (EA)
18. Batman: Arkham City (Warner Bros)
19. WWE '12 (THQ)
20. Kinect Star Wars (Microsoft)
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2012 UKIE Ltd