E3 2012: The Mega Round-Up - Day Three!
Written Thursday, June 07, 2012 By Lee BradleyView author's profile
That's it, E3 2012 is over. The announcements have been announced, the trailers have trailed and the disappointments have disappointed.
This then, is the last E3 round-up for the year. Below you'll find a bunch of stuff from Dead Island: Riptide's announcement to the full Summer of Arcade line-up and a potential Left 4 Dead prequel. Just click the links and off you go.
Of course, that's not the end of our E3 content. News will continue to splurge out over the coming days. And then, when Dan and Rich have shaken off their hangovers, the previews and interviews begin. Lots and lots of previews and interviews.
Did you miss Day Minus One? Wait, that doesn't work.
- E3 2012: What Happened to Ryse?
- Overkill Gets a Publisher for Payday: The Heist 2, is Rumoured to be Working on Left 4 Dead Prequel
- E3 2012: Activision Publishing a Version of Angry Birds on Consoles
- Big Minecraft Update Incoming
- E3 2012: A Closer Look at This Year's Summer of Arcade
- E3 2012: Square Enix’s Luminous Engine Gives Us a Peek at Next-Gen
- E3 2012: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth Gets a Super-Powered Trailer
- E3 2012: Skyrim's Dawnguard DLC Gets Tentative Release Date, Screens
- No Call of Duty XP Event this Year, Says Activision
- E3 2012: Tecmo Koei Assets Round-Up
- Dead Island: Riptide Announced. Summer Reveal Mooted