Max Payne 3 Title Update Goes Live
Written Tuesday, June 26, 2012 By Lee BradleyView author's profile
An automatic title update for Max Payne 3, designed to address a number of multiplayer issues, is now available on Xbox Live.
Here's the full list of fixes, courtesy of Rockstar Newswire.
- Multiplayer tuning, including spawn point tweaking, improvements to stability/load times and weapon balancing.
- Reduce Hardcore Playlist requirement from 5,000 to 1,000
- Fix for gold textures not unlocking on DLC weapons
- Fix for XP display not incrementing between Rank 49 and Rank 50
- Fix for issue where game could autosave immediately before a death screen
- Fix for Rank 50 trophy not unlocking
- Fix for Unlimited Bullet Time cheat not unlocking
- Fix for scope weapons incorrectly becoming southpaw (wrong stick) for users playing with inverted vertical axis