Retailer Quiz Reveals Fresh Halo 4 Details
Written Wednesday, June 27, 2012 By Lee BradleyView author's profile
Some new details on Halo 4 have been revealed by a retailer quiz on Microsoft's ExpertZone, a site designed to educate retailers about the platform holder’s products.
Prefacing the quiz are a number of slides, with various bits of interesting information on them. They were spotted by LittleEnglishHaloBlog and can be found below.
Here’s some of the highlights:
- A total of 10 new weapons
- 2 new vehicles, "plus many of your favourites from the past"
- "Improved support to create, organise and track groups" - hinting at clan support
- 10 multiplayer maps at launch, with more to follow
- 50 Spartan Ops missions to be released per season, all with a “high-quality” intro cinematic
- First season will be free, with 12 hours of gameplay in either single-player or co-op multiplayer
All encouraging stuff. You can read our latest preview of the game here. Halo 4 is scheduled for a November 6th, 2012 release worldwide.