Mass Effect 3: Earth Multiplayer DLC Pack Details Leaked
Written Wednesday, July 11, 2012 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
A whole bunch of details for the upcoming Mass Effect 3 : Earth multiplayer DLC pack have leaked online, thanks to those industrious folks over on the BioWare forums, where there's images of the six new N7 classes that'll be introduced into the Galaxy at War multiplayer, alongside new Biotic powers and more.
Here's a bulletpoint breakdown of the six new classes and their Biotic powers:
- (Adept) N7 Fury: Throw, Annihilation Field, Dark Channel
- (Soldier) N7 Destroyer: Multi-Frag Grenade, Missile Launcher, Devastator Mode
- (Engineer) N7 Demolisher: Homing Grenade, Arc Grenade, Supply Pylon
- (Sentinel) N7 Paladin: Snap Freeze, Incinerate, Energy Drain
- (Infiltrator) N7 Shadow: Tactical Cloak, Shadow Strike, Electric Slash
- (Vanguard) N7 Slayer: Phase Disruptor, Biotic Charge, Biotic Slash
Apparently, the N7 Destroyer class will have a T5-V Battlesuit for "strong-but-slow mech-like protection", while the Paladin has an omni-shield and the Shadow will be packing a sword like Kai Leng in the single-player story. Sounds great. In addition to this lot, there'll also be three new weapons, new maps reportedly based on London, Rio and Vancouver and a new even harder than Gold difficulty titled Platinum.
Mass Effect 3: Earth will be coming to multiplayer for free download on July 17th. Expect more details on the pack as well as a possible announcement of the single-player Leviathan DLC (confirmed yesterday) at Comic-Con this weekend. For now though, check out the images from the Earth pack below.