Battlefield 3: Armored Kill DLC To Boast the Biggest Map in BF History
Written Thursday, July 12, 2012 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
If anything's going to help persuade us to part with 4000 Microsoft Points for a Battlefield 3 Premium subscription, the forthcoming Battlefield 3: Armored Kill DLC could well be it. Promising to "up the ante for vehicular mayhem", the pack will boast a new Tank Superiority mode, which we're assuming means massive tank battles. Oh yes.
As well as offering new vehicles - including new tanks, ATVs and mobile artillery - Armored Kill will also include the largest ever map in Battlefield history, which means large-scale warfare will be getting even larger. Armored Kill will add four new maps in total, designed for "all-out vehicle warfare" and all six game modes will be supported across all maps.
Here's the lowdown from the official Battlefield 3 site:
- All-out vehicle warfare on four new maps
- Includes the biggest map in Battlefield history
- New vehicles, including tanks, ATVs, and mobile artillery
- Bring back five new vehicle unlocks to the base game
- Earn 20+ unlocks for the new vechicles in Armored Kill
- New Tank Superiority game mode
- All maps playable with all six game modes
Battlefield 3: Armored Kill will be coming in September, as the third of five expansions in the pipeline for DICE's FPS. Back to Karkand and Close Quarters are available now, and Aftermath and Endgame will be out in December 2012 and March 2013 respectively. You can grab all of the DLC with a Battlefield 3 Premium membership for 4000 MSP