Need for Speed: Most Wanted Limited Edition Pre-Order Bonuses Revealed
Written Monday, July 16, 2012 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
EA is giving Criterion's Need for Speed: Most Wanted its usual Limited Edition treatment for anyone pre-ordering the game, offering an array of pre-order bonuses included in the box at no additional cost. This includes a couple of cars unlocked for multiplayer with performance-boosting mods.
Grab the Need for Speed: Most Wanted Limited Edition, and you can have the Porsche 911 Carrera S and Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale unlocked for multiplayer from the outset, as well as a choice of unlocking one of three different modification packs to suit your play style. You'll also get four hours of double XP, or rather 'Speed Points'.
Here's a rundown of the Need for Speed: Most Wanted Limited Edition contents:
- Four hours of Double Speed Points: Players earn double speed points throughout the first four hours of multiplayer
- 2012 Porsche 911 Carerra S: Optimised Aerodynamic Body that reduces drag for maximum speed and Nitrous Burn, delivering efficient and sustained speed boosts
- Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale: A Race Pack Powertrain tuned for increased power and the impact protection modification to provide increased stability and strength when driving at breakneck speeds
Pre-order packs now available at select retailers will include early access to multiplayer cars with unique modifications that fit different play styles:
- Speed Pack: The Caterham Superlight R500 in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Track Tyres Modification for improved road handling, and the Lightweight Chassis Modification allowing players to reach mesmerising speeds
- Strike Pack: The Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Power Pack Powertrain Modification for an engine tuned for torque, acceleration and the ability to reach breakneck speeds, and the Re-inflating Tyres Modification making it easier to survive and counter rivals’ attempts to slow players down
- Power Pack: The Ford F-150 SVT Raptor in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Reinforced Chassis Modification for taking increased damage, and the powerful and violent Nitrous Dump Modification for making tight jumps and powered up takedowns
You can pre-order the Need for Speed: Most Wanted Limited Edition from selected retailers now at no extra cost. Need for Speed: Most Wanted is out in North America on October 30th and in Europe on November 2nd, 2012. Check out our hands-on multiplayer preview for more.