Forza Horizon VIP Program Bonuses Outlined
Written Wednesday, August 22, 2012 By Lee BradleyView author's profile
The exclusive content made available through Forza Horizon's VIP membership program has been revealed.
The VIP program, which is contained within the Limited Collector’s Edition of the game, will include a number of exclusive in-game cars. They are the 2012 Audi R8 GT Spyder, a 2011 Koenigsegg Agera, a 2011 Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, a 2012 Pagani Huayra and a 2011 RUF Rt 12 R.
In addition to this, VIP members will also receive the following bonuses:
- Special recognition in the community as a VIP member with a VIP icon affixed to their Gamertag in “Forza Horizon”
- VIP Rivals Mode Events: VIP members will have access to exclusive Rivals Mode events in “Forza Horizon”
- Exclusive in-game gifts from the Forza Motorsport community team
- Expanded Storefront: VIP members receive extra slots for things like photos, liveries, videos, etc.
- Expanded MyForza Gallery Space: VIP’s can store an additional two videos and/or Big Shot images in their MyForza Gallery on www.forzamotorsport.net
The Limited Collector’s Edition will cost $79.99/£59.99 and also comes with all the stuff previously outlined here.
Meanwhile, Microsoft also announced that from tomorrow devs Turn 10 Studios will be revealing new cars on a daily basis.
Forza Horizon is out on October 23rd in North America and October 26th in Europe.