FIFA 13 Added to GAME's 99p Trade-In Deal
Written Tuesday, September 25, 2012 By Lee BradleyView author's profile
Live in the UK? Fancy getting your hands on FIFA 13 for just 99p? Got a couple of old games you want to trade in? You may be in luck.
FIFA 13 has been added to GAME’s 99p promotion, meaning that if you trade in two of the games on the retailers list you can pick up the latest instalment of the gargantuan football series for less than a quid.
Running until October 12th the promotion requires you to trade in two of the following games:
- The Amazing Spiderman (Xbox 360)
- Dragon's Dogma (Xbox 360 & PS3)
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim (Xbox 360 & PS3)
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier (Xbox 360)
- Max Payne 3 (Xbox 360 & PS3)
- New Super Mario Bros (Wii)
- Pokemon Black Or White (DS)
- Prototype 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Xbox 360 & PS3)
- Tiger Woods PGA 13 (Xbox 360 & PS3)
- Lollipop Chainsaw (Xbox 360 & PS3)
- Witcher 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)
- Sniper Elite V2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)
PES 2013 is also part of the same promotion, available up until October 5th. Upon release Resident Evil 6 gets in on the action too. You can nab a similar deal on Capcom’s latest zombie adventure between October 2nd and October 16th.