Call of Duty: Elite Getting a Makeover for Black Ops II
Written Thursday, September 27, 2012 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
Call of Duty: Elite developer Beachhead Studios is working on updating the service in anticipation of Call of Duty: Black Ops II's impending launch this November, with a makeover that includes overhauled menus, improved navigation and better news, event updates and so on.
- CAREER info has been separated by game and can be found under each game title header in the menu. Here you can check out your Career Summary and Recent Matches, tweak your Custom Classes, track Challenges and Leaderboards, and view your Weapon Performance.
- CONNECT is now called Clan HQ. Clan HQ shows all your Clan stats, including Clan Competitions, Rewards, and Clan XP.
- COMPETE has been changed to Competitions, and displays Events, Clan Challenges, Clan Operations, and Lone Wolf Operations.
- IMPROVE links are now located under each game title header in the menu, and breaks down Maps, Weapons and Lethal/Tactical items, Attachments and Proficiencies, Perks, Strike Packages, Deathstreaks, and Game Modes.
- My HQ is your hub for finding Game Summaries, the Vault, Recent Badges, and your Feed, which includes Notifications and Invites.
- ELITE TV remains ELITE TV, with Theater mode accessed by clicking the filter in the upper-left portion of the screen.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II will be landing on November 13th.